Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It’s time…….
Cats Omg GIF by Furrend
Cats Omg GIF by Furrend
Season 2 Sleeping GIF by Nanalan'

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
My god the bullshit that spews out of Mabels mouth is fing irritating. Lisa DID speak on Snel the other night in a negative way,She DID name her. I even made a comment in here at the time. It was very clearly aimed at Snel. I'm not sticking up for Snel in anyway however the blatant lying is jarring. Just own your s ladies, most of your issues comes from not owning your s and deflecting fing EVERYTHING

Last edited:
Wait, you dislike all Pakistani men? You realise the majority of crimes carried out against women, are by white men - right? So using your logic, you hate all white people, correct? Or am I just pointing out your flawed logic and unnecessary racism, using someone else’s trauma - as an excuse to dislike brown people? I’m thinking the later.

By the way, your closeness to blackness (i.e your Grandad), does in no way, exclude you from racism.
I just knew he was edl massive 😭 frontline riot Stella drinker

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie is now saying she has proof in form of messages that she was graped. But previously when asked why she didn't report him as he has a job with vulnerable people she claimed she had no evidence