Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can you imagine if you did sadly everything has to be played out politically and carefully here because everyone reads it and twists it. You just know though what you'd have on record is a very different story 😬
I found it 😪

I went through enough of it to confirm what was within the 20 minute recording. It wasn’t an in depth ”telling”, which she has done more so lately. I’ll be honest, a lot of it matches on the first initial scan through.

There are however, some awful statements about women/DV - littered throughout the recording 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_7053.jpeg

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
the hitchhiker glitch GIF

Who's here for Nightshift? I slept most of day so ready for shift

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
How many lives have to be held about Lisa’s illness! These women are arguing about something that Lisa has requested herself be stopped being spoken about, Mabel, Mazza and maze are going against the wishes of the friend they are screaming they care so much about
Tell ya what imagine missing the last bus home and being stuck with them three miserable fs in a bus stop

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sorry to intrude on your chats , I’ve never wrote in here and to make an account . I just love a night scroll reading your chats . Lisa can you kindly do one , your ruining my night rituals. No body is arsed , sorry for that my god she’s annoying , so many pages of blah blah blah . Think I’m finished have a good night all
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Jesus, the state of her - it’s genuinely depressing 😔
Look at the views in your screenshot very low and that's pretty much what she would consistently sit at back then unless she was being dramatic. She has used the views alot lately that's all that matters. It will always be 'carcrash' tv people sit waiting for that little slip up. Not many genuinely care or comment it's the same handful of people.

If we sat live in such a state rambling crap all day long I imagine we'd build a similar platform scary but true.