Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Don't judge me by your standards just because you pay for a tick on your boring Instagram. I spend my money on real things darling.
Ner Ner Ner Ner Neeeerrrrr he can’t see you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like your talking to yourself now Lisa
Laugh Reaction GIF by Travis

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do wonder what the consequences are of sharing WhatsApp messages, now there’s a law in place. I have zero legal expertise but I just can’t see someone getting in serious trouble for it.

I would think it likely depends on the content of said messages 🤔 So perhaps RP/CSAM/DV etc would likely be investigated due to the topic matter itself and consequential risk to the victim.

But online squabbling, really? @Anonymous you have some great knowledge in this sort of area, any idea or educated guesses?

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I do wonder what the consequences are of sharing WhatsApp messages, now there’s a law in place. I have zero legal expertise but I just can’t see someone getting in serious trouble for it.

I would think it likely depends on the content of said messages 🤔 So perhaps RP/CSAM/DV etc would likely be investigated due to the topic matter itself and consequential risk to the victim.

But online squabbling, really? @Anonymous you have some great knowledge in this sort of area, any idea or educated guesses?

I think you have to prove, they were shared in a malicious way, intended to cause distress etc