Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Well wot a s show last night was... disgusting. But she will be on today all smiles laughing ect carrying it on ..linz will be in box ohhh poor me (do OFF )go get the help you need .. I hope someone has reported her .... I remember linz and ang saying a few weeks ago about life being on crack ... Don't give it if you can take it !!!
Good morning CC xx

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Well wot a s show last night was... disgusting. But she will be on today all smiles laughing ect carrying it on ..linz will be in box ohhh poor me (do OFF )go get the help you need .. I hope someone has reported her .... I remember linz and ang saying a few weeks ago about life being on crack ... Don't give it if you can take it !!!
Good morning CC xx

I have reported her to the police. Did that on Sunday. Expecting a scheduled call later this afternoon so will know if they will be taking it further.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Lynz to our local force both from Sunderland
Black Man Reaction GIF by Neesin

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Also I've seen the clips of her and lynz talking about me. About videos that Fiesty posted around my Ex think I'm done explaining that s. It's all they got.
Lynz keep steeling pain meds of ya mother and Angie a part two is on the way about you on YouTube so keep giving me content of a train wreck to laugh at 👍
Tbh I don't think you should keep explaining yourself ( although I understand why you do) just point them to relevant youtube vid.
It's all they've got on you..nothing!