Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I thought he did that I wasn’t to sure and couldn’t remember who he did it too. But I caught the prank call with that woman and that was definitely too far and then he continues to allow her in the box.

@tinks and jo jo clap it was about Tinks. Mushroom was shaming her because Tinks used to have an OF and had spoken about it on tiktok.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He’s only jealous because he needs a car jack to be able to show anyone his mushroom
Car jack and

200.gif

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Why is Mabel going at that Marina woman again? She’s clearly got some severe mental health issues and lavishes the attention. She’s unstable and should just be left alone and ignored on the app. She doesn’t need aggression again. She lies continuously but won’t ever admit it, so why bother keep going on at her ffs
It’s like Mabel constantly wants witch hunts against people. She’s turning into a bully

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Why is Mabel going at that Marina woman again? She’s clearly got some severe mental health issues and lavishes the attention. She’s unstable and should just be left alone and ignored on the app. She doesn’t need aggression again. She lies continuously but won’t ever admit it, so why bother keep going on at her ffs
It’s incredibly dangerous. What if she does do something to herself. They need to just leave her alone.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Crockershite is fan girling it up in Sam Walkers live, he was explaining how someone had contacted the vet Jane and was slating Sam saying he was wanted by the police for breaking into an OAPs house that he had attacked the OAP and his dog. But she had previously messaged him but he hadn't replied to her so she went baby reindeer on him.

So right after he told the story she put this comment -

Screenshot_20240821_121526_TikTok.jpg

I think she is getting the script ready for tomorrow show!! 🤣🤣

Then there were this not long after....!

Screenshot_20240821_122401_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240821_122156_TikTok.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Regarding marina I can say what I’ve seen with my own eyes. She was called out in a live on her lies regarding being in the omagh bombings. Her response to that was to say she was going to ⚠️trigger ⚠️ unalive herself . She left the live. A welfare check was done but it turned out that marina was actually in a box in another live. She’s also made the same threat before but again was found to be in another live in a box , this time laughing.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Crockershite is fan girling it up in Sam Walkers live, he was explaining how someone had contacted the vet Jane and was slating Sam saying he was wanted by the police for breaking into an OAPs house that he had attacked the OAP and his dog. But she had previously messaged him but he hadn't replied to her so she went baby reindeer on him.

So right after he told the story she put this comment -

Screenshot_20240821_121526_TikTok.jpg

I think she is getting the script ready for tomorrow show!! 🤣🤣

Then there were this not long after....!

Screenshot_20240821_122401_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240821_122156_TikTok.jpg
Jane was engaging in this conversation about trolls, somethings just off about her, she was mid operating on a animal covered in blood the other day and stopped to jump in Sam's live am not buying it, poor Faith needs to catch a break it's turning into a circus. 😞