Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Jane was engaging in this conversation about trolls, somethings just off about her, she was mid operating on a animal covered in blood the other day and stopped to jump in Sam's live am not buying it, poor Faith needs to catch a break it's turning into a circus. 😞
I'm proper invested in it though! I do hope that she makes it through, I think she will now tbh 🤞. But Jane does need to sort her priorities though, I wodnt stop mid surgery to go on tictok! But strange that.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Crockershite is fan girling it up in Sam Walkers live, he was explaining how someone had contacted the vet Jane and was slating Sam saying he was wanted by the police for breaking into an OAPs house that he had attacked the OAP and his dog. But she had previously messaged him but he hadn't replied to her so she went baby reindeer on him.

So right after he told the story she put this comment -

Screenshot_20240821_121526_TikTok.jpg

I think she is getting the script ready for tomorrow show!! 🤣🤣

Then there were this not long after....!

Screenshot_20240821_122401_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240821_122156_TikTok.jpg
I cannot believe she asked him to come on reds live 🤣 do me she’s like Graham from the Jeremy Kyle show moving mad trying to get guests on the show 🥴

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I went into Karma Kas announcing my birthday and for everyone to celebrate me 😂😂😂😂

I feel bad cos they did, big time! Even got gifted a sub in there.

Good vibes audience 🙌
Oddly enough it’s my birthday today too.

Does that mean the majority of us in here are Leos? I know I’m on the Virgo cusp but shhhh, what ever.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oddly enough it’s my birthday today too.

Does that mean the majority of us in here are Leos? I know I’m on the Virgo cusp but shhhh, what ever.

Happy Birthday GIF by The Office

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ll not be on much today. My chests been niggling for a few days. I’ve mentioned before in here i have ILD,but i haven't had a bad flare since December. Im at the drs this afternoon but can yous keep ya fingers legs and toes crossed i dont have to go to hospital because i really can’t be arsed. I currently sound like a 80 year old chain smoker 😆

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’ll not be on much today. My chests been niggling for a few days. I’ve mentioned before in here i have ILD,but i haven't had a bad flare since December. Im at the drs this afternoon but can yous keep ya fingers legs and toes crossed i dont have to go to hospital because i really can’t be arsed. I currently sound like a 80 year old chain smoker 😆
Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown