Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I really haven't. I'm not the only person who thinks you're being unclear hence the responses you've had. The hostility Iv been met with gives me an idea of who you actually are though 🙃 Good luck on your lil side mission though 👹
Yes and you made it clear you don’t follow that side of TT that’s ok , n there’s people who do and who understood why I said what I said ,

No I called you out cause you didn’t ask me no question u had an opinion don’t gaslight me , who I am 🤣🤣🤣 ok

Side mission 🙄 ok Judas whatever you think

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yes and you made it clear you don’t follow that side of TT that’s ok , n there’s people who do and who understood why I said what I said ,

No I called you out cause you didn’t ask me no question u had an opinion don’t gaslight me , who I am 🤣🤣🤣 ok

Side mission 🙄 ok Judas whatever you think
Ok 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I have understood your posts completely, you don’t want to spill the full video but it’s hard for you to explain it without spilling it 😂🤣 let’s all just watch and see
Exactly hence why I have to start from the beginning so people have an understanding, unfortunately it includes c u n Tuesdays but it is what it is for me to show people what this agency is about … and people are automatically going to think I’m v shaming and I’m not! I’m highlighting what this agency is about and what they do

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I don't wish bad health on anyone, but sheila some "innocent queen"? She's toxic af.

I can't get over that time she came home pissed with her friend and they both sat laughing and joking about killing her, her weight gain and toilet habits 😭

It was absolutely brutal, can see where Angie gets it from.

Medusa

People can’t do right from wrong in this world , nobody should feel away for voicing there opinion on anything or presenting something the have seen and heard regardless of whether its Come from the t of the century or not , it’s the story that’s being told that matters and unfortunately it came from an idiot ppl dislike and I get that 100%. Cause I can’t stand him myself
Multiple creators have spoken on this sty agency not just him , like or hate Zak he’s doing a whole segment on this same agency because people have come forward

No matter what people do or say people will always have something to say good or bad it’s just what it is and I accept that , no1s even seen my post and had an opinion on something I haven’t even put out yet … if you don’t understand it don’t assume I’m pushing narratives or V shaming . I’m highlighting what this agency does and is doing that is it
You did a mighty post last night, which has left people questioning what you were on about because you were, in fact, talking in riddles.

Your post also gave people in here reason to believe that whatever you were going to expose would more or less discredit a 'potential' victim of SA by implying, Jc has had a war of words with the same agency that, Alisha is under again, implying she's made false allegations to bring him/his agency and his platform down.

If it has nothing to do with the jc situation, then I don't know why you've mentioned it twice in your post tbh.

If you're exposing an agency, then do just that, but if you've sat on this information for months like you say you have, then I find it a touch insensitive that you're suddenly doing it now.

You've nit picked the details you want to speak about, so obviously, it's going to leave people confused, yet you seem to feel attacked when people question you, you've more or less exposed everything already so maybe if you start from the start people will understand what you're going on about.

An agency manipulating it's gifters or vulnerable people behind the scenes, is a whole separate thing from the Alisha situation. (Which you've mentioned more than once) now do you see the confusion?

No one's coming at you, people are confused and rightly so.

You asked for our opinions, so there's mine.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You didn’t ask me nothing you had an opinion on something you didn’t see yet

And you have missed the point of why I mentioned it in here I mentioned it in my post last night

I’m speaking on the fact a creator was paid to speak on that particular topic and paid via that agency that’s what I’m speaking on

I’ve been following this agency bs for months and those that haven’t won’t get it and that’s ok everything will be explained in my post
Were you in Hustle's live the other night when he was victim shaming Alisha? I saw Hayley Comet in there saying how unfair all of this was on JC (She seems to have forgotten about her claim to always defend the victim until proven otherwise) I'm pretty sure I saw you commenting about "poor" JC too. So are you "#teamjc💙#justiceforjc,JC wouldn't do that, Why would he need to? He's such a genuine guy, she's a liar, she's done it before, it's her fault" That's a selection of comments people who've never met JC or Alisha were making in Hustle's live. I'm only asking because I'm confused why any of this about an agency is connected to an alleged SA or am I being obtuse?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Were you in Hustle's live the other night when he was victim shaming Alisha? I saw Hayley Comet in there saying how unfair all of this was on JC (She seems to have forgotten about her claim to always defend the victim until proven otherwise) I'm pretty sure I saw you commenting about "poor" JC too. So are you "#teamjc💙#justiceforjc,JC wouldn't do that, Why would he need to? He's such a genuine guy, she's a liar, she's done it before, it's her fault" That's a selection of comments people who've never met JC or Alisha were making in Hustle's live. I'm only asking because I'm confused why any of this about an agency is connected to an alleged SA or am I being obtuse?
Don’t forget the “JC is a handsome guy , why would he need to do that?”

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
You did a mighty post last night, which has left people questioning what you were on about because you were, in fact, talking in riddles.

Your post also gave people in here reason to believe that whatever you were going to expose would more or less discredit a 'potential' victim of SA by implying, Jc has had a war of words with the same agency that, Alisha is under again, implying she's made false allegations to bring him/his agency and his platform down.

If it has nothing to do with the jc situation, then I don't know why you've mentioned it twice in your post tbh.

If you're exposing an agency, then do just that, but if you've sat on this information for months like you say you have, then I find it a touch insensitive that you're suddenly doing it now.

You've nit picked the details you want to speak about, so obviously, it's going to leave people confused, yet you seem to feel attacked when people question you, you've more or less exposed everything already so maybe if you start from the start people will understand what you're going on about.

An agency manipulating it's gifters or vulnerable people behind the scenes, is a whole separate thing from the Alisha situation. (Which you've mentioned more than once) now do you see the confusion?

No one's coming at you, people are confused and rightly so.

You asked for our opinions, so there's mine.
How are you feeling now? Better I hope 🤞🏻
Happy I Love You GIF by GGKT