Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Dave Dorans has won a dare battle with Dg ,both just earnt in 5 mins more than people earn in a day ,he's got him hoovering the neighbours lawn, now they are battling again....iv had to come out of soapys afew times today, her repeative bollocks has drained me.....
Why these women throw money at DD & DG when they are financially OK is beyond me
I think Iv out grown TikTok.....I don't find much entertaining anymore, I can't listen or watch a lot of creators as they annoy me ,think it may be time to renew the TV licence
Plus the fing money chests in Ben toye are always empty and iv no clue on the point of his live

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Happy Birthday Art GIF

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Just  Dance

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Nah sorry it’s fing wrong! I’m 39 and my house is constantly full of teenage lads, there is nothing remotely attractive about them, I have nothing in common with those literal children and if I spoke to one of them the way these dirty old men and women do I’d fully expect their parents at my door to leather me.. why does he get the respect of the comments off?
The age of consent needs to be higher imo, too many dusty crusty old fs take advantage of it
The age of consent is supposed to be so that it's legal for 16 year olds to sleep with 16 year olds (or similar age). It was never intended to be for 60 year olds to sleep with 16 year olds. And if you need to use that excuse of "well, they're legal" give yourself a fing slap.

(Obviously the "you" is not you, @Bettyboop22 )

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dave Dorans has won a dare battle with Dg ,both just earnt in 5 mins more than people earn in a day ,he's got him hoovering the neighbours lawn, now they are battling again....iv had to come out of soapys afew times today, her repeative bollocks has drained me.....
Why these women throw money at DD & DG when they are financially OK is beyond me
I think Iv out grown TikTok.....I don't find much entertaining anymore, I can't listen or watch a lot of creators as they annoy me ,think it may be time to renew the TV licence
It'll drag you back in a some point. Tiktok is a narcissistic relationship. It'll hoover you back when you think you're free.

Feb 29, 2024
Well today has been fun 🤣 paid an over payment of Working Childs Tax Credit from 2011 😲 yes 2011 so watch out Tax doggers 🤣🤣
Gone from monthly water bill to water meter, old payment was £78 and new payment £104!!! Obviously I said WTF 🤣 they went off and waved a magic wand and came back with £34 a month water bill 😲😲 companies are out to take my pennies 😭😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If I'm being ignored by someone, why does it say I'm ignoring them (but I'm not)? Has the system glitched? I thought I wasn't supposed to see anything?

1000023174.png
1000023176.png
1000023178.png
Omg same, twins 🙃 but yeah if someone ignores you it shows you as ignoring them, it's a glitch been going on for the last 6 weeks 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Well today has been fun 🤣 paid an over payment of Working Childs Tax Credit from 2011 😲 yes 2011 so watch out Tax doggers 🤣🤣
Gone from monthly water bill to water meter, old payment was £78 and new payment £104!!! Obviously I said WTF 🤣 they went off and waved a magic wand and came back with £34 a month water bill 😲😲 companies are out to take my pennies 😭😭😭
Just read back my message dodgers not doggers 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Just read back my message dodgers not doggers 😭😭
16 & 21 back in the day Vs 16 & 58...

These fing people, man.

"I've been together 50 years with that same man"

And we'll never know if they will be together in 50 years cuz he'll be fing DEAD and she'll be 8 years older than he is NOW.
This woman is fing nuts!!!