Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
See I’m no fan, she’s a box hopper and stirs the pot all over. She likes just sitting in boxes. She was Fiestys bestie, and trust me, was no victim of hers, I saw her in a group chat that’s not been released.
I was never mates with fiesty, I was mates with Mazz! Fiesty is the one who went round telling people I tried to unalive myself just to get gifts and views!
Why are you being horrible? It’s only fiesty and Welsh Lisa I have a problem with!
I apologised for what I said back then. My words and behaviour hurt a lot of people and I’ve held my hands up. What more can I do?!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Thank you❤️❤️
Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, happy birthday 🎶 🎵

ane GIF

Medusa

Just bumping this up in hopes someone could enlighten me
I Dont Know Michelle Obama GIF by US Open
From what I can make out he had cancer and it was clearly terminal, the broccoli thing is because angie has said several times that he had a broccoli smoothie and it killed him, she later changed it by saying he drowned on a broccoli smoothie, her story has changed so many times.
But from what she originally said he passed away due to cancer and had complications with infections and his bladder.

If I've missed anything or if I'm incorrect I'm sure someone can fill you in.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Not surprised there’s a lot of fellow Geminis in here as I think we are known to be gossips? 😂 I personally don’t though, just on here lol.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I was never mates with fiesty, I was mates with Mazz! Fiesty is the one who went round telling people I tried to unalive myself just to get gifts and views!
Why are you being horrible? It’s only fiesty and Welsh Lisa I have a problem with!
I apologised for what I said back then. My words and behaviour hurt a lot of people and I’ve held my hands up. What more can I do?!

Ohh ffs you’re in here? Off you do onto ignore. Go kiss Tams ass instead of being a snide in here, you’re a massive s stirrer Rhiri. You kissed Fiestys are enough for not being her friend. Lots of people see you for the mug you are.

Edited to say, I’ll ignore once the f has time to read.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Ohh ffs you’re in here? Off you do onto ignore. Go kiss Tams ass instead of being a snide in here, you’re a massive s stirrer Rhiri. You kissed Fiestys are enough for not being her friend. Lots of people see you for the mug you are.

Edited to say, I’ll ignore once the f has time to read.
No I didn’t 🤣 stop chatting s about me and go away!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
When you put “Luna” in the search bar on TikTok, it comes up “Luna falls out of wheelchair” so I’m not the only one wanting to see it 😂😂😂😂 I’m going to hell anyways so do it
I just watched The Observers post of Luna going around outside the building in her wheelchair and the search bar hashtag thingy said Luna Falls Out Of Wheelchair. I was very disappointed. ☹️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
From what I can make out he had cancer and it was clearly terminal, the broccoli thing is because angie has said several times that he had a broccoli smoothie and it killed him, she later changed it by saying he drowned on a broccoli smoothie, her story has changed so many times.
But from what she originally said he passed away due to cancer and had complications with infections and his bladder.

If I've missed anything or if I'm incorrect I'm sure someone can fill you in.
@kozmickush she said Sheila killed him once