Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I don't think anyone's mentioned doxing Jodie Leigh at all, Tams been doxed. Jodie's doing a live tomorrow about her own s 😂
Tam doxxed herself a few weeks ago, Jodie leigh also doxxed herself. 😂

If I really really gave a s I'd pull up at their nearest harvester but no one really cares or gives a s.

The only thing I do give a s about is cc being blamed for them being doxed when they've doxxed themselves multiple times.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
Jake Gyllenhaal Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tam doxxed herself a few weeks ago, Jodie leigh also doxxed herself. 😂

If I really really gave a s I'd pull up at their nearest harvester but no one really cares or gives a s.

The only thing I do give a s about is cc being blamed for them being doxed when they've doxxed themselves multiple times.
It's two separate things Jodie's not mentioned being doxed at all. Shes doing a live tomorrow and some commment cafe names will be mentioned because the drama with her was made into a thread on here where her ex's friends were participating.

Tam made a video and revealed her own post code yesterday or the day before.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@TheFactFreak do you know anything about jodie with blue hair from @Unicorn Fyp pink ladies gang outing accounts on commen' cafay' (that's how Bella says it) thanks for shaking your shoulders for me in lives, i'm going to make a horrific video and you can dance to it. you have rhythm which is odd in this niche of tiktok.
and how do you feel now that angie's nappy was exposed considering her and pearl have been saying you were in one, did you miss it? i can go back and grab the video for you if you'd like. i also saw dave's penis. i can get that too?
either way tell us what jodie is going to do. please
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? -- Death Becomes Her –  @whendoiturnbackintoapumpkin on Tumblr
@TheFactFreak bumping this cause im a nosy b

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
That is a really, really odd video. Yes, @Fliptok posted about it and a few people left 😂 or 😲 emoji reactions, but no one even replied and that was the end of it. Sorry Tam - we could not give a single nugget of s about where you live. No one here is interested in "trying to do something" with that address - no one's arsed. 😂 You tried to bait us out, but you failed to realise that us thinking you're a dumb t isn't the same as you mattering to us. We laugh at you making a tit of yourself on tiktok, that's it. 😂 😂 😂

Share Discover GIF