Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
A forum has been cat fished 🤣🤣🤣
Peek A Boo Mascot GIF by City of Selkirk

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For what it's worth she really has just gone through a breakup
I think the way it was put across tonight "Sam is staying away from CC" like the overall group is an issue. You guys are the group that all fall out and used a gossip forum to air your grievances. The rest of us just like to take the piss out of Angie. So acting like WE are the issue has pissed me off. SHE/HE was very active in here.

I'm disappointed she didn't post in here before this live and explain things to people she made real friendships with.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think the way it was put across tonight "Sam is staying away from CC" like the overall group is an issue. You guys are the group that all fall out and used a gossip forum to air your grievances. The rest of us just like to take the piss out of Angie. So acting like WE are the issue has pissed me off. SHE/HE was very active in here.

I'm disappointed she didn't post in here before this live and explain things to people she made real friendships with.
I genuinely just don't believe there's been two people behind the account. If there was we'd be aware. There was never an instance where anyone was under any illusion that they were talking to a couple, it was a man. Anonymous spoke about himself in the first person ALL the time and his girlfriend second. It's one person who doesn't want to take responsibility for what she said so she's blamed a boyfriend that's conveniently disappeared.