Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Thick t has no idea how copyright law works. Birdman can easily prove he had the idea before Corie went to copyright it anyway

Corie really is one boring do. I'd love to find a screen recording of EQ ripping him a new one on holiday whilst he cried like a fing baby because he couldn't handle social media and trolling on TT
Even if the idea wasn't proved (which it easily can be) any added .,-_s/highcourt etc can be used. Also tiktok themselves would dispute any brand name attributed to them which 'tiktok court' would be.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
✋I second this
https://64.media.tumblr.com/dde676989d885bbc601ad869f6136a49/tumblr_nwcgjr3jK31si3tc1o1_540.gif
I third , fourth and fifth this

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Brigham lying about Marshy, the cheeky fat t, age of them doing prank calls cringey as do, t needs to get the gym or are his teeth really that bad that he can't leave the house, and the Jodie yesterday wow, she needs intervention the lengths she's gone to for redemption, J the acid remark 😳 TikTok is VILE, they are all fed up, all of them, we are the Saints 😇 They are the Sinners 👺👿

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Let’s not forget about what a t Charlotte is. Got a non mol on her husband who's violent but then goes on holiday with him and boasts about her lifestyle and how in love they are. She's constantly using her miscarriages as weapons against people. She's horrendous.
I mean Charlotte is a gossip and most definitely a liar and is a s stirrer, however I don’t think any of those things should be discussed. I don’t agree with people throwing things in peoples faces but your observation of Charlotte shouldn’t be based on those things. If you want to base Charlotte being a t then there is better examples. Like she is involved in clearly spreading misinformation about, the numerous members who have come forward and said she lies, she twists things, she spoke about her own best friend being a scammer but no proof given, she jumps on other people’s misfortunes but doesn’t like her own being discussed or brought to the platform, she always has a woe is me attitude, she’s rude, disrespectful and she clearly says one thing to one person and another to another person.

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
No so tonight someone called Freda mentioned it in the box he told J that Laura had said that so in response J said about how would she feel if she put acid in hers. This was all from April as it was mentioned then aswell about wellies being triggered by a grater. People are saying what Laura actually said was she could she grate her own face because of the sound of Js voice or something along those lines.
Did Alex ever play the recording for proof as I went in the live and got blocked for asking? 🙄 His mods really are uptight but then let some nasty comments slide! Heaven forbid Alex yet again makes a statement and actually has no proof! I mean come on now does he think his word is enough or from the others in his live for us to believe him? I’m afraid not! From now on he shows the proof or it didn’t happen.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Did Alex ever play the recording for proof as I went in the live and got blocked for asking? 🙄 His mods really are uptight but then let some nasty comments slide! Heaven forbid Alex yet again makes a statement and actually has no proof! I mean come on now does he think his word is enough or from the others in his live for us to believe him? I’m afraid not! From now on he shows the proof or it didn’t happen.
Nope, his 'proof' went from 'I have the screen recordings', to 'I'm sure I've got a screen recording' to 'I never said screen recording (to chloe), I said I've got messages', ending in a post found on here back in July just stating Alex is accusing Laura of saying XYZ and this is why he fell out with them.
Not exactly those 'stonewall facts' proof, when it's just running commentary of the s he was trying to stir back in July.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Nope, his 'proof' went from 'I have the screen recordings', to 'I'm sure I've got a screen recording' to 'I never said screen recording (to chloe), I said I've got messages', ending in a post found on here back in July just stating Alex is accusing Laura of saying XYZ and this is why he fell out with them.
Not exactly those 'stonewall facts' proof, when it's just running commentary of the s he was trying to stir back in July.
Alex has the same recordings that he did when red got not “doxed” absolutely bugger all and do all. He’s a weapon. Every live he has is arguing with girls