Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Why’s Pearl saying we can go in her live. I’d rather glue my eyelids to a wasps nest.
Zac the fat. You picked apart someone’s potential SA because you want to be part of the creators gang. You conned an unwell woman out of money for kebabs you absolute weapon. Jumping on the gastric surgery band wagon but regardless how much weight you are failing to lose, you will always be a t.
Finally the new t who’s come in this morning. do off

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Your posts are ok. Tony’s oxygen and can’t remember many others. Freddie Mercury is also normal from wat I see. Anyone writing in this forum daily is a drain on society
Soooo...why are you here?? Your just a lil ray of sunshine
Summer Beaching GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Why’s Pearl saying we can go in her live. I’d rather glue my eyelids to a wasps nest.
Zac the fat. You picked apart someone’s potential SA because you want to be part of the creators gang. You conned an unwell woman out of money for kebabs you absolute weapon. Jumping on the gastric surgery band wagon but regardless how much weight you are failing to lose, you will always be a t.
zac the fat though 😆😆😆savage you lot

Medusa

I wonder why? Why did they do it? I don't understand...are they incredibly lonely to have to fantasise s or what? It just feels very sad to me..a sad way to communicate with people, desperate maybe. I don't know.
I guess he, she, they, them.. (I'm lost) got in way too deep and their lies caught up with them.
Which is fine, but it's a bit of a slap in the face to those who were genuinely concerned for them and had built friendships based on lies.
It is sad but its even more sad when people have been left feeling hurt and disappointed...Weird behaviour tbh.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think a phone call to RSPCA wouldn't go amiss the amount of bifters he Chong in front of them poor dogs, their poor lungs 😫

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I guess he, she, they, them.. (I'm lost) got in way too deep and their lies caught up with them.
Which is fine if you're , but it's a bit of a slap in the face to those who were genuinely concerned for them and had built friendships based on lies.
It is sad but its even more sad when people have been left feeling hurt and disappointed...Weird behaviour tbh.
Oh absolutely, I'm sure afew in here who got close to them feel awful.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Yeah I sit all day texting women in my basement. I’m gradually reading through this forum it is like a tv show
the amount of sad people here. All talking about mental health sob story. Someone said get off internet if your struggling and they ar right. Telling everyone who will listen s see
Just because you have no friends doesn’t mean you have to sprinkle your negativity cocaine all over us 🤗