Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
No it’s not me

Mary Elizabeth Winstead Bugs GIF by CBS

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
🤣🤣 still confused 🤣 did I say I had a winky pic from him 🤣🤣
Apparently somebody called Laura said that she'd rather cheese grate her own face than listen to J's voice. Brigham twisted it and told J that Laura had said she wanted to cheese grate J's face. J retaliated by saying Laura wouldn't like it if she said she wanted to throw acid in her face. Brigham has said you confirmed in here his version of the story, which isn't true, he's a big fat noncey liar. THE END, I think 🤔

Medusa

Has anyone ever seen a chiropractor? I’ve been watching TikTok’s of people seeing them and getting their backs readjusted and magically becoming pain free.
Please dont, its not worth it. a chiropractor manipulated my spine 3 times in the space of a week, I only went because i had a trapped nerve and 48hrs later I was in theatre having 2 discs removed.

My neurosurgeon said If it's not available on the NHS then there's a reason why.
Please avoid them and don't risk it.

Nov 10, 2023
Please dont, its not worth it. a chiropractor manipulated my spine 3 times in the space of a week, I only went because i had a trapped nerve and 48hrs later I was in theatre having 2 discs removed.

My neurosurgeon said If it's not available on the NHS then there's a reason why.
Please avoid them and don't risk it.
I’ll avoid it then. I’ve got 2 discs that are pressing on nerves. And the pain some days is unreal. I coughed earlier and my back literally went into spasm 😩