Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Iv just wrestled a tiger
shocked attack GIF

What I mean by that is Iv put the monthly flea treatment on 2 of the cats and I feel like Iv wrestled a tiger. Still got the boss cat to fight yet

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The damage and pain from bulging,crumbling, slipped disc can cause is agonising, I know people start panicking when spinal surgery is mentioned (rightly so) but I was back on my feet and walking around within 24hrs.
I'm going back 12 years ago and I refused to wait around so I went private but I know not everyone is in the position to do that and the waiting lists are so long atm. It can't be nice and i hope they can give you answers and get down to the root cause of your problem because the 'not knowing' can be just as bad as soul destroying as the pain you're in.
Edit - get a second opinion if you really have to. Good luck!
I saw my surgeon privately but he said the quickest surgery date would be through NHS but he would be doing the surgery?? I’ve got private physio and just started my NHS physio last week.NHS physio was me going to the health centre,talking to the physio and him emailing me my exercises 🤷🏼‍♀️

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yeah I sit all day texting women in my basement. I’m gradually reading through this forum it is like a tv show
the amount of sad people here. All talking about mental health sob story. Someone said get off internet if your struggling and they ar right. Telling everyone who will listen s see
@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 is gonna eat you alive