Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Because the groom is my brother 😂 I wasn’t even asked to be a bridesmaid. It was assumed I’d want to be
Hmm awkward. I could die if you like, how can you attend such a joyous occasion when your dear friend batty has died? You don't want to spoil their special day by ugly crying at the altar.
sad the walking dead GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Why her son's? Wtf have they got to do with it? Blame Jane, yes, but he's also got to blame himself for blindly believing someone on the internet to the extent of overriding qualified vets standing IN FRONT OF HIM.

There's also some rescues that care for injured stray dogs, so he could pass her over to them as they'd have more knowledge and resources possibly.
Hes been a criminal his whole life, drug dealers are evil knew this would happen

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
But wasn't he dealing with an actual vet who had seen the dog?
The one in Sierra Leone yes, but Jane was calling the vet up and being very pushy telling him what to give the dog, so she's told him drugs that shouldn't be given together and the vet went with it, he didn't want to but Dam insisted it's fukin sly on the poor dog, she's a evil b tho isn't she.