Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I started vaping like 7 years ago to quit smoking, and 'dualed' like you for a while. There's something about a cigarette when stressed that a vape can't replace. Eventually I went back to smoking when my dad got very poorly. Bought a new vape this week to quit again and realised they may have discontinued my favourite flavour. Weird seeing how much has changed. I recognise almost no brands 😂

Sorry about your Dad, I've certainly had instances where I've wanted to pick a packet up but happy to see you're giving it another go. The market is flooded with stuff now , I just have a cheap little refillable pod thing that I change the coils on, nice and simple with 10mg nic salts, it does the trick. I'm almost certain that if they removed vapes I'd end up back smoking, it's a horrible thought.

Nice to see you back :love:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Feb 29, 2024
I lost my mum last October,there’s no pain like it,I am lost without her 😩 next month is my first birthday without her and I am missing getting a card already. She was always sending me cards,just to say she loved me,or she’d been thinking of me for some reason. I only lived 10 mins from her but she loved cards and nice words in them. I have a stack of them so I was sitting reading some today but it just made me worse. We will learn to live without them,even though our lives will never be the same again ☹️xxx
Big hugs ❤️

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Sorry about your Dad, I've certainly had instances where I've wanted to pick a packet up but happy to see you're giving it another go. The market is flooded with stuff now , I just have a cheap little refillable pod thing that I change the coils on, nice and simple with 10mg nic salts, it does the trick. I'm almost certain that if they removed vapes I'd end up back smoking, it's a horrible thought.

Nice to see you back :love:
There really is so much. The variety of flavours amazes me. I have a refillable tank and box mod, I like messing around with the clouds. Vaping has certainly helped so many quit, I'm glad it's helped you. Hope you're doing well, it is good to be back 🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There really is so much. The variety of flavours amazes me. I have a refillable tank and box mod, I like messing around with the clouds. Vaping has certainly helped so many quit, I'm glad it's helped you. Hope you're doing well, it is good to be back 🤎

Are you going to be stood at the CC BBQ blowing strawberry ice cream clouds or blueberry muffins at people 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's been about 5 years for me , someone I knew at work had picked a starter kit up and was boasting about all these different flavours you could get (he was so excited he managed to get one called `red ball` that tasted like socks , I'm more of a desert type , I was speaking to someone in here the other week about it and they recommended a lemon bonbon and it's lush! My usual go to atm is Jam Scone though! I'm the same, never smoked indoors but do have the odd vape if my hands ain't busy which was a big factor when I gave up , idle hands etc and having something to `mimic` that x
My memory is awful, I completely forgot to ask you about that juice luv! I’m so pleased you love it, it’s my all day vape 🍋

I gave up in 2013. I had one eye open, as my last cigarette hung off my lip and I read the instructions on my nicotine inhalator. Burnt my throat like heck, next came the patches - newly discovered adhesive allergy. Next was a pretend cigarette that gave off less vapour, than if I’d farted on a cold morning.

The final solution was my first ever vape, a thin silver long round tube with a cute little tank screwed in the top. This was over 11 years ago and so there wasn’t much to chose from! The following year to celebrate, I had a ridiculously fancy mechanical vape engraved and felt like hot s when I would vape mysteriously outside the cafe, after a dog walk 🤣

IMG_7522.jpeg

I’ve not touched a cigarette since! I started on 12mg nicotine and now I vape 2mg 🥰 I still love the smell of someone smoking and occasionally get cravings, especially watching 90’s movies where everyone’s smoking 🚬

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My memory is awful, I completely forgot to ask you about that juice luv! I’m so pleased you love it, it’s my all day vape 🍋

I gave up in 2013. I had one eye open, as my last cigarette hung off my lip and I read the instructions on my nicotine inhalator. Burnt my throat like heck, next came the patches - newly discovered adhesive allergy. Next was a pretend cigarette that gave off less vapour, than if I’d farted on a cold morning.

The final solution was my first ever vape, a thin silver long round tube with a cute little tank screwed in the top. This was over 11 years ago and so there wasn’t much to chose from! The following year to celebrate, I had a ridiculously fancy mechanical vape engraved and felt like hot s when I would vape mysteriously outside the cafe, after a dog walk 🤣

IMG_7522.jpeg

I’ve not touched a cigarette since! I started on 12mg nicotine and now I vape 2mg 🥰 I still love the smell of someone smoking and occasionally get cravings, especially watching 90’s movies where everyone’s smoking 🚬

Why are you taking your adult toys to the cafe? Oh wait , that's a vape? That's HUGE! x Yes, I do like the flavour! I'm the same as you , those patches left my skin red and blistered x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why are you taking your adult toys to the cafe? Oh wait , that's a vape? That's HUGE! x Yes, I do like the flavour! I'm the same as you , those patches left my skin red and blistered x
I’ve always loved chunky vapes 😭 I vape a leather box mod now! Those patches were a nightmare 😭 If it hadn’t been for vapes, I think I’d still be smoking and I smoked maybe 30/35 a day 😬

Feb 29, 2024

IMG_7522.jpeg

Well done everyone on how your journey is going. I managed to stop for about 5 years and got pissed and smoked a cigarette 😭 I've had vapes and do on occasions use them. I have a roll up in the morning and possible 2/3 throught out the day. But I am a stoner so will have about 4 aday (twos up so not a full one) my daughter has had a really bad stomach and did a food limitation? And she found out that vaping is the result of her sting like a Rhino.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well done everyone on how your journey is going. I managed to stop for about 5 years and got pissed and smoked a cigarette 😭 I've had vapes and do on occasions use them. I have a roll up in the morning and possible 2/3 throught out the day. But I am a stoner so will have about 4 aday (twos up so not a full one) my daughter has had a really bad stomach and did a food limitation? And she found out that vaping is the result of her sting like a Rhino.
That was my fear luv, that one cigarette would pull me back 😭 I have an addictive personality and so I smoked to excess and couldn’t control how many, like you 😩 that’s crazy about your daughter luv, I’ve never heard of that 😮

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Does anyone else add a ridiculous amount to the their cart sometimes, see £10 or something shipping and just leave 🤣

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
EQ just gets away with everything, earlier today she wished aids on Mylan, calling him a s stabber and a f@ggot, is now calling Georgia a fat dyke. (Sorry I forget how to hide)

No one says a thing. Can you imagine if someone else said any of that.
It drives me insane that they allow it but birds of a feather and all that s.

Feb 29, 2024
That was my fear luv, that one cigarette would pull me back 😭 I have an addictive personality and so I smoked to excess and couldn’t control how many, like you 😩 that’s crazy about your daughter luv, I’ve never heard of that 😮
She was so fed up with the doctors and wasn't getting anywhere. She's tiny like a size 4/6 and was pooing all the while. Took advice from a friend that has knowledge on it. Apparently its common?
I do get angry when I see disposal vape all round my town 🥺