Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Christ this is messy 😬 taking photos from a Discord is rank behaviour but thankfully it’s “less dangerous” than real life photos - they aren’t in the local vicinity thank God. Tom acting like this won’t be doing him any favours, no wonder rumours are rife and especially so if he’s doing this to multiple women!

I know this sounds terrible but I really don’t think parents should upload any content featuring their children. I don’t think anywhere is safe online and that’s awful to have to accept - people should be able to show their pride and love. But looking at the popular family social media accounts and the saves on their videos, it’s terrifying 🥺
I can't understand why Hayley has a discord and puts family photos in. I know I was stupid having my real name on TT but I wasn't clued up like creators are. I'd never ever use a discord I just don't think they are safe.
Just been watching that Sally and she's had Evil Snoopy in the comments saying he's going to get her daughter 🙄 so she's ringing police

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can't understand why Hayley has a discord and puts family photos in. I know I was stupid having my real name on TT but I wasn't clued up like creators are. I'd never ever use a discord I just don't think they are safe.
Just been watching that Sally and she's had Evil Snoopy in the comments saying he's going to get her daughter 🙄 so she's ringing police
It’s a sad sign of the times isn’t it luv, the virtual world we live in. We can’t trust anywhere online when it comes to uploading such photos/content. I think the only exception is family WhatsApp convos and/or locked down Discord channels with family. Even then, they’d need to be hot s with security permissions etc.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Who the do is del mack?
Del Mac is a Scottish true crime guy that Hayley had beef with,she also called him a paedo and a lot of people backed her(me unfortunately before I saw the light) we went after him and hounded him. But now she’s besties with him! Why the do do Alicia etc keep asking Tom what his favourite pizza topping is? I hope they don’t phone for food deliveries as it’s the business that loses not him