Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Del Mac is a Scottish true crime guy that Hayley had beef with,she also called him a paedo and a lot of people backed her(me unfortunately before I saw the light) we went after him and hounded him. But now she’s besties with him! Why the do do Alicia etc keep asking Tom what his favourite pizza topping is? I hope they don’t phone for food deliveries as it’s the business that loses not him
If he says seafood I’m gonna troll him

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Or a haggis
Don't be cruel. Haggis are an endangered species
Chocolate Orange Scotland GIF by TeaCosyFolk

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Del Mac is a Scottish true crime guy that Hayley had beef with,she also called him a paedo and a lot of people backed her(me unfortunately before I saw the light) we went after him and hounded him. But now she’s besties with him! Why the do do Alicia etc keep asking Tom what his favourite pizza topping is? I hope they don’t phone for food deliveries as it’s the business that loses not him
Was the pedo accusation based on anything?!

Medusa

Of course Hayley is credible and doesn't lie about any of the cases she discusses, although I doubt the victims loved ones would say the same.

It was only a few weeks ago she spread some of the most vile and hurtful rumours about someone's husband that had passed away- due to natural causes, and not by substance misuse or because he had been up to no good, like Hayley had made everyone believe.

And then when his partner contacted her to ask her to please stop, she was then bullied by Hayleys minions, and to top it off she still held a live and continued with her deluded bullshit.

Yep, i guess that's a very credible character.

Last edited:

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Thank you for the run down/Cliff notes cafe.
For the life of me, I cannot get into nor keep up with the true crime drama. I simply do not have the attention span. Alot of words, not alot of substance from all parties involved and alot of dangerous behaviours from respective followers.
I like my drama up front, get in the box, call them a t and tell us why they're a t and do it in the first 5 minutes of 'firing up'.

roc nation respect GIF by Yandel