Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
This is no good. Iv been distracted and I’m supposed to be packing
200.gif

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
My grandson just been sobbing in bed I said whats wrong, he's distraught saying I am going to hell Nannie ( he's on the spectrum so sensitive) am saying no you are not, he is in bits I am, I am he's saying , what makes you think that babe, I say naughty words in my head he said, I said priests swear, little f said find one and show me, I got a priest saying gobshite on you tube, he listened then sobbed again, I said what's up now, he said I am so happy, they are happy tears😂😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
My grandson just been sobbing in bed I said whats wrong, he's distraught saying I am going to hell Nannie ( he's on the spectrum so sensitive) am saying no you are not, he is in bits I am, I am he's saying , what makes you think that babe, I say naughty words in my head he said, I said priests swear, little f said find one and show me, I got a priest saying gobshite on you tube, he listened then sobbed again, I said what's up now, he said I am so happy, they are happy tears😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 he's smart he wants the evidence. Bless his heat 💙

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Show him Father Ted 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He's shown his face before hasn't he??

I'm confused lol
Personally I don't watch him. His reluctance to distance himself from Tony for a while when he was threatening women online ruined any credibility for me. But Iv never saw him with a camera on, unless it's that ridiculous light up mask filter and for the last 6 odd months anytime someone mentions that he doesn't show his face his lil fan club of girls belligerently scream they've saw him and know him.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
@Alicia If there is so much evidence to suggest Tenerife Tom is a really bad person, why didn't Hayley go straight to the police when he was identified instead of everyone doxing him? Surely that will damage any case she has with him.
It wasn’t Hayley that told anyone to or asked anyone to. And in all honesty the police probably won’t do s anyway. It’s another woman that has a police case with him j can’t remember her name

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Karma Kaz reacting to videos of himself or things about himself all day today and still going on now. Another narcissist to add to the pile.
Trash Dumping GIF
He was doing that at 8pm too. Mumbling mucho appreciatano for the sub. Pressing click on the mouse. Forming a sentence about how he’s done x y z and he’s better than them/that. Loud mouse clicks and repeat.