Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
As much as it does scare me a little , I also know that things are going to get worse before they get better. I knew a new government coming in would do it , they're trying to balance things and give cash to things that have been neglected for so long , NHS , Prisons , Police force etc , Tories just handed money to their mates willy nilly. I think we'd of been in the same position whichever Government got in, but I also know we're going to have to be extra careful , no more spending £30 on cheese that Judas recommends etc.

I wish we had the community feel we had years ago when people came together to help those struggling, sadly these days (because of people who beg and con) those who really need £10 on the leccy or some milk don't ask for it because they feel ashamed :cry:
Absolutely too many scammers now, there's a group on Facebook in Liverpool called people help the people, it's amazing, I have donated lots, The admin check circumstances now because of greedy not needy.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I've just realised after about 3 years I can finally write on tattle

When did this happen

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America
You need to have an account for x amount of time before they let you comment on the TikTok threads.

I have a tattle account from precovid but as I’m on a final warning I found I didn’t comment much for fear of that extra point that would mean I got booted out.

Put it this way, there’s no way that this thread would be as is on tattle. No derailing. No talking to the real trolls that come in. No off topic stuff. No talking about other accounts unless they are on with that particular one. No mentioning life with Lou. No mentioning the old cleaning thread. No mention of any other forum sites.

Basically you can’t do a lot, which is why the Angie thread on tattle is drier than a rice cake.

Also, I’ve got too many points on my account to be able to do referral codes so don’t ask 🥴

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
You need to have an account for x amount of time before they let you comment on the TikTok threads.

I have a tattle account from precovid but as I’m on a final warning I found I didn’t comment much for fear of that extra point that would mean I got booted out.

Put it this way, there’s no way that this thread would be as is on tattle. No derailing. No talking to the real trolls that come in. No off topic stuff. No talking about other accounts unless they are on with that particular one. No mentioning life with Lou. No mentioning the old cleaning thread. No mention of any other forum sites.

Basically you can’t do a lot, which is why the Angie thread on tattle is drier than a rice cake.

Also, I’ve got too many points on my account to be able to do referral codes so don’t ask 🥴
Comment Cafe on top. do Tattle

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely too many scammers now, there's a group on Facebook in Liverpool called people help the people, it's amazing, I have donated lots, The admin check circumstances now because of greedy not needy.

Mrs N is in a few PIF groups on Facebook , we gave our table away a few months ago to a young family , was nothing wrong with it and we could have easily got money for it , but that young family had just moved in to a home with nothing , and I know it's now getting more use than it would have in a skip x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Mrs N is in a few PIF groups on Facebook , we gave our table away a few months ago to a young family , was nothing wrong with it and we could have easily got money for it , but that young family had just moved in to a home with nothing , and I know it's now getting more use than it would have in a skip x
Yes I do that honestly when you see how delighted they are you think fukinell god love them

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

We have a few local groups, one guy was booted as he was snapping up everything and flogging 🤬

I love the community groups, I’ve recently given loads of sets of curtains and bedding away, I have an unhealthy habit of buying lots of bedding sets and curtains 😂

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I seen this on tattle ages ago (unsure how true it is) and always felt like I just couldn't bring myself to talk about the Hardys. But I'm honestly so fed up of the little girl being used for an income, it's heartbreaking. They should stay off live and spend all the precious moments with her instead of holidays or tiktok.
Apparently she's been staying with her birth mum who the Hardys have humiliated all over SM, so the days he has her he has her on live on TikTok, the days he doesn't he's in his shop on live,I heard he doesn't see his son, can't stand the pair of them.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Apparently she's been staying with her birth mum who the Hardys have humiliated all over SM, so the days he has her he has her on live on TikTok, the days he doesn't he's in his shop on live,I heard he doesn't see his son, can't stand the pair of them.

Jeez the mother that they degraded and said isn’t a decent mother, Kate is better etc? He always implied she was with his mum. Then other week, she said BM is involved now end of life.

He’s now saying going to have regular parties for Isla 🤦‍♀️ with her online.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I saw a clip where a guy called bossman Harry was calling them out for having Isla on camera in their lives but he said an awful word to describe her I agree that they shouldn’t have her on camera but not with how he described her ☹️
He’s a racist and shouldn’t be calling anybody out

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Jeez the mother that they degraded and said isn’t a decent mother, Kate is better etc? He always implied she was with his mum. Then other week, she said BM is involved now end of life.

He’s now saying going to have regular parties for Isla 🤦‍♀️ with her online.
Yes I heard him say the other day mum had her 3 days a week am almost certain, her illness is obviously terminal 😞 hes never mentioned a prognosis as in how long, or mentioned the meeting since saw right through them from the start, why do the parties online that's shocking, the absolute t.