Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I see it differently, that they share their journey. I don’t like that people call them out for having any type of life either, like when they go out alone, it’s not like they’re leaving her home alone, and i can’t imagine how difficult it is for them as parents to have such a poorly daughter. Everyone will have an opinion on it and that’s fine but I think when it’s to do with a poorly child they should maybe just keep it to themselves
Or keep such a personal thing off social media and people won't have an opinion, or turn gifts off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry for the long reply but I hope this helps poppet ☺️

I’ve been using the Kérstase* range for years, it’s expensive but incredible! I struggled with a lot of hair loss as my anemia fluctuated month to month and I needed regular iron infusions. Since using this range for a few years and taking these supplements* - it’s reduced my grey, strengthened my hair and brought back my baby hairs 🥹 This is the set I use, which also helps colour treated hair.

IMG_7613.jpeg

*I’ve been taking Biotin and Vitamin B5 for well over a year but make sure to discuss with your doctor 💊

IMG_7615.jpeg IMG_7616.jpeg

*Always purchase Kérastase at LookFantastic, sign up for their newsletter and you’ll regularly receive 20% off and above - coupons.
Thank you, I'll have a look into them 💙

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Did anyone see pearls face when she said "Angie has already been on the sesh"
It was like this.... Fallout soon??
Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I see it differently, that they share their journey. I don’t like that people call them out for having any type of life either, like when they go out alone, it’s not like they’re leaving her home alone, and i can’t imagine how difficult it is for them as parents to have such a poorly daughter. Everyone will have an opinion on it and that’s fine but I think when it’s to do with a poorly child they should maybe just keep it to themselves

I’ve no issues with them going out, going away etc, looking after an incredibly sick child is exhausting, and everyone needs respite from it, to just live and remember who they are as individuals, not just parents/caters etc.

I just get an icky feeling when they put her on screen. I understand they need to make an income right now, but she can just be quietly in the room without being on screen. She can’t give consent, so I just don’t think they should do it. That said it’s like you said, their journey 🤷‍♀️