Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Karma kas is weird he disappeared off the app for ages after pretending to be Carl pilkington, wonder if that's has any connection, I try not to watch him as him and Brigham are on par boring as do.
He was on a live the other day looking through videos of the drama about him and he looked like me aged 13 getting disappointed that my crush wasn’t messaging me first on msn so I logged in and out 20 times to make sure he saw me.

he didn’t give a s

IMG_2761.jpeg
Angie puking on her bed. An hour before lecturing emz about drinking.

Top girl and Angie fell out.

Alicia and Angie butt heads again.

Michelle Michelle gifted some unis and sat in angies box wanting an apology. She didn’t get one.

Prince brat and Angies feud keeps bubbling along and the fyp shows keep moving around.

Pearl may or may not have been arrested at some point but she’s not letting it slip.

Corie is still annoying.

Bird man and Scotty did a very bias court on TikTok about Angie and her various feuds. She won but it was rigged.

Angie claims she was in a coma once

Emz and her might have reconnected.

Kas. Milsy and chippy also had some drama but it’s not very interesting.
What's happened with her and top girl I thought they were like ride or die.

I love Alicia how she triggers Angie (I'll watch dilligaf vids)

Is it me or is there something weird about that Scotty he gives me bad vibes

I've missed loads 😭 I'm going to spend the night on the fyp

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
What's happened with her and top girl I thought they were like ride or die.

I love Alicia how she triggers Angie (I'll watch dilligaf vids)

Is it me or is there something weird about that Scotty he gives me bad vibes

I've missed loads 😭 I'm going to spend the night on the fyp
Her and top girl were pally but I think Angie just decided to go for her today for top girls connections to Alicia.

That scotty (not scottyboy) does weird me out too. So I getcha.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I agree, prince prat and Ben 10 are fine but the princess stuff irks me

If I recall, I’m sure pearls called him a sissy before too
Pearl is just fing homophobic. She was live this morning on Mushroom's and she kept going on about how she likes manly men and Ben 10 or Cowboy just don't appeal to her. She was very, very heavily suggesting that gay men are effeminate and "less of a man" etc.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Pearl is just fing homophobic. She was live this morning on Mushroom's and she kept going on about how she likes manly men and Ben 10 or Cowboy just don't appeal to her. She was very, very heavily suggesting that gay men are effeminate and "less of a man" etc.

this is where I despair at others.

Love is love

Jun 13, 2024
That London
As far as I'm concerned it is.
The only reason I ask if I'm being too sensitive is because I've not heard anyone pulling people up for it, the likes of canadian angie/kayles & others say it on a daily.

I've referred to prince bratt as prince pratt though because I think he's a pratt.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Just the kind of bigoted s I expect from pearl

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The only reason I ask if I'm being too sensitive is because I've not heard anyone pulling people up for it, the likes of canadian angie/kayles & others say it on a daily.

I've referred to prince bratt as prince pratt though because I think he's a pratt.
Apparently it's okay because he's a young man with a boyish face. 🙄

We have just watched our 3 year old open her presents 😂 she doesn’t sleep at all, so we just did it at midnight 😅

Also before the parenting police come for me. No my child is not around me whilst I watch delulu and her vile behaviour 🙂
Happy birthday to your daughter and let's be honest who's business is it if you do, don't justify yourself to anyone 🙂