Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Want to make a donation but don't want to be giving my details out, guess I could give the money to a friend to do it on my behalf though right ?
This is my dilemma and I know I shouldn’t care or worry but has anyone ever successfully talked anxiety down 🤣 I wish CashApp hadn’t been cancelled, was great for things like this.

Thinking on possible solutions 🤔

Medusa

Too vague Ma’am, there’s many round these ways - we’re gonna need more details 🫡
The 'hypocrites' are the likes of Hayley comet, Angie and Pearl, Who use alcohol as a way to be excused for their despicable actions.

And embarrassingly you have the likes of the fy cult and Hayleys 'die hard' cringy fans who will make a mockery of themselves by defending her because they're too blind, or have a personal vendetta and don't want to admit their all as bad as each other and they're all in the wrong = double standards.
Less vague, and you're welcome 😘

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The 'hypocrites' are the likes of Hayley comet, Angie and Pearl, Who use alcohol as a way to be excused for their despicable actions.

And embarrassingly you have the likes of the fy cult and Hayleys 'die hard' cringy fans who will make a mockery of themselves by defending her because they're too blind, or have a personal vendetta and don't want to admit their all as bad as each other and they're all in the wrong = double standards.
No one can accuse you of not standing on business luv 🫡

I don’t know if Hayley has reacted to what’s been put out but I really do hope she doesn’t go the drink excuse route. That’s for the likes of Ang and whilst she’s a controversial and/or divisive creator - she’s no Ang 😭

It’s good for your audience to keep you in check if you mess up, the thought of an echo chamber audience is nightmare fuel.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Never in my life have I come across a pair of adult women, more disgusting than these 2.
The sheer racism and double downing is vile. What’s worse is they were laughing at this situation where corie called AR a primate and then the very next morning, racist pearl calls another creator a primate. They will never learn and despite anyone’s best efforts they will always have people supporting this behavior!
Karma will catch up with them all
This needs showing to PIP she has no illness or disability

Paige & Taurian are not asking for donations but accepting donations to buy kids school uniforms. Bit more wholesome than the latest se on TikTok 👹
That'll be a new drama when they find out half the people they may probably help are disingenuous. It's Monday kids are back on Wednesday/Thursday most schools offer a grant to help people, a child doesn't need new uniform every year unless they have a growth spurt or ruin it.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

There's quite a few more on that list 😉