Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sad Ice Cream GIF
I'll get the ninja out babes ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Iโ€™ve spent around ยฃ220 on 2 kids uniform and havenโ€™t even got my sons secondary stuff yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ I do buy loads to last the year though
We have spent about ยฃ800 up to now and thatโ€™s really cheap for us. That doesnโ€™t include coats or my eldest sonโ€™s college stuff. Heโ€™s to cool for us to buy his stuff now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Feb 29, 2024
I guess it's all about boundaries as a parent and not giving into those expensive prices like my friends shop at m&s for their kids uniforms but I buy my son's from aldis it all does the same job I refuse to buy school logo clothes when I can get the same in Aldi for ยฃ2 without it. He has a Spiderman backpack we got in the sale even still that was ยฃ10 I was like jesus. I can't obviously speak for every school but ours has a support worker sort of person for anyone struggling with anything.
That's good to hear that there is some support. I used to go Debenhams for school skirts as they had a button inside the band to tighten them as my girls where on the some size. But could hand them down to their sisters. Apart from jumpers as my eldest used to chew her sleeves ๐Ÿคฃ

Feb 29, 2024
We have spent about ยฃ800 up to now and thatโ€™s really cheap for us. That doesnโ€™t include coats or my eldest sonโ€™s college stuff. Heโ€™s to cool for us to buy his stuff now ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow that's a lot of money! When they go college it's even worse. My daughter went to a Animal College that was miles away. There was a mini bus that took them, I can't remember how much termly it costs but as a single working mum I applied for free travel and my yearly income was too much (about ยฃ3!) ๐Ÿฅบ

Medusa

I just want to take an opportunity to say nobody is a robot, everybody has loyalties to people they are friends with also.

Some people in here are very negative with zero positivity coming from their comments in regards to anything. I would like to be taught how to be a perfect person like a small minority of people in here. Bet youโ€™re fun at parties ๐Ÿ˜ญ I will also go in any box I want, and I will say what I want, it doesnโ€™t make what I say untrue or mean that I donโ€™t stand on what I say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and thatโ€™s mine. Hope the people I like have the best day ๐Ÿค
I'm curious to know who this is aimed at? (I'm busy doing dinner atm) so I'll keep it short but sweet, no one forces you to be here there's an ignore button if people's negativity gets to you so bad.

FYI- I disagree with you, I don't find people in here to be negative ALL the time, but I guess I don't have people calling those who I'm friend's with or who i defend out.

People in here were good enough, brutal enough and negative enough when you had s going on with Tam. (I remember most of us had your back) and were extremely negative towards her, but I guess that was fine then, also the same thing with Angie.

We aren't all going to like the same people or have the same rage that you have towards someone who's said something personal to you, sorry if that makes us a negative bunch who don't know how to enjoy ourselves.

Hayley comet is a t, but that's wrong because you like her.

People's selective outrage to certain members on here is bullshit.

I'm off to serve dinner with a scowl on my face because I'm a negative b.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Wow that's a lot of money! When they go college it's even worse. My daughter went to an Animal College that was miles away. There was a mini bus that took them, I can't remember how much termly it costs but as a single working mum I applied for free travel and my yearly income was too much (about ยฃ3!) ๐Ÿฅบ
I think the bus is free to college but we pay for everything else. Iโ€™m sure he has loads of trips he will want to go on to Washington etc. So I may aswell sell a kidney now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gossipboy

Jul 18, 2024
scotland
Not whoever that is but I do know things about Hayley comet. constant drama Such as contacting a girl who suffered from mental health issues mother on a live to expose her as a troll and talk about personal details on a live for all her viewers to see that could have been done in private , Oh and how about the time she invented a character called Madi Hannibal and claimed it was Maddie mccann ( thatโ€™s how she got her original followers ) making several updates about this girl and treating it as fact very professional . Then all of a sudden the girl was lying and Hayley made her first ever apology tho it wasnโ€™t to be her last. type hayley comet madi and the apology is still up. And Letโ€™s not start with the manipulation that she ment the word mongrel(who genuinely shortens that word any other time it is used for dogs ) and not the four letter word that she did use and claim not to know what it ment for a woman as supposed intelligent as she makes out.

Attachments

• v09044g40000cg8bunbc77u41279deeg.mp4
    18.2 MB
Last edited:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'm curious to know who this is aimed at? (I'm busy doing dinner atm) so I'll keep it short but sweet, no one forces you to be here there's an ignore button if people's negativity gets to you so bad.

FYI- I disagree with you, I don't find people in here to be negative ALL the time, but I guess I don't have people calling those who I'm friend's with or who i defend out.

People in here were good enough, brutal enough and negative enough when you had s going on with Tam. (I remember most of us had your back) and were extremely negative towards her, but I guess that was fine then, also the same thing with Angie.

We aren't all going to like the same people or have the same rage that you have towards someone who's said something personal to you, sorry if that makes us a negative bunch who don't know how to enjoy ourselves.

Hayley comet is a t, but that's wrong because you like her.

People's selective outrage to certain members on here is bullshit.

I'm off to serve dinner with a scowl on my face because I'm a negative b.
This is why I say tiktokers are fs. They come in here looking for backup then cry when their own bullshit is highlighted. I will not compromise my morals for no f. I will not speak out against racism, child abuse, DV or bullying but also be friends with people who are guilty of those things. The fake fing outrage to gain adoration is fing pathetic.

Not whoever that is but I do know things about Hayley comet. constant drama Such as contacting a girl who suffered from mental health issues mother on a live to expose her as a troll and talk about personal details on a live for all her viewers to see that could have been done in private , Oh and how about the time she invented a character called Madi Hannibal and claimed it was Maddie mccann ( thatโ€™s how she got her original followers ) making several updates about this girl and treating it as fact very professional . Then all of a sudden the girl was lying and Hayley made her first ever apology tho it wasnโ€™t to be her last. type hayley comet madi and the apology is still up.
I don't like newbies but this is a fresh rabbit hole for me to fall down

White Rabbit GIF