MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
is she drinking now? 😱she’s a right mess
Suspicious Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network

She's either still drunk from yesterday or topped up

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ZDB revealed he's releasing his podcast on his mums birthday. He cries and i feel empathy for him don't get me wrong. But not 10 mins later he's fine and giving out the terms and conditions on how to win some cheap make up he's most definitely been gifted.

The finest manipulation,
because he does it like beyonce. he is no beyonce;
birth 4th Sep
jay z 4th Dec
marriage 4th April 4/4
Mother - 4th jan (father is the 9th)
child 1 was born a Capricorn, a cardinal sign - the same sign as her parents
twins 2/3 - june. Gemini suns, Gemini Ascendents
She's a virgo astrology jezzy, she loves an itinerary and the stars to align.
Zac is no beyonce.
Im not even a fanatic (i just like woowoo stuff) but it blows my mind when she's brought up as an example of their path. That path is gone, it was worn away by her trainers as she ran and belted, being trained to be beyonce. this is like luke saying she's going to have the same career path as daft punk.

Issue 7: When Beyoncé Talked - by Kayleigh Donaldson
Beyonce Drinking GIFs | Tenor

lu.ci the flamingo does it too

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I still think she believes it could have been that broccoli drink. Taurian said she was going to order a broccoli costume then angie said “it wasn’t broccoli anyway” IMO i think she just said it so Taurian wouldn’t order the broccoli suit.
Angela flip-flops with that story. She loves that it brings her relevance on the app whilst enabling her to maintain her "victim" image. Of course she knows that he didn't die from broccoli - there was an inquest and the hospital admitted failure in his care and a settlement was paid.