Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
What a fing night for me to come back on. It’s all happening isn’t it.
So delusive Angie 11 has been used by lynz on a number of occasions, I’ve actually sat in angies boxes on my main and lynz was in the live on the 11 account. Lynz is angies biggest fing troll.
What did piss me off tonight was when Angie was talking to the police and someone let J, pearl and lynz in the boxes and they were shouting her when the officer was trying to get thru to Angie. Stop fing trying to insert yourself for gifts and clout and allow the officers to do their job, her fing mum was there with her so why the do interfere!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m so sorry you went through that ❤️ trauma dump all you want ❤️ I guess I’m just angry because if Taurian or Alicia ended up hurting themselves not one of them would give a damn.
It’s fine, to be honest i’m more surprised at myself that i admitted it in here like that. I never talk about. Im shocked from what i’ve read about her in here tonight. Never knew a lot of this about Angie. I knew she was a massive arsehole but my heads completely gone 🤯I don’t get how anybody could do that for attention online like that it.

Last edited:

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Michelle giving it the big I am is so frustrating when (although deep down I think she does care) she’s trolled Angie massively on occasions 🙄

It’s all good until something happens then they all backtrack and act like the good guy it’s so draining.

As soon as tomorrow comes and Angie is fine they’ll all be back to slating each other. It’s rinse and repeat.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I self harmed for years. I stopped a few years ago, had tattoos to try and hide my scars up (i’m not trauma dumping btw) & i just can’t imagine anybody doing this purely for attention,potentially disfiguring yourself. Maybe im a bit naive. It just blows my mind.

I absolutely detest Angie i really do. I’m not sticking up for her neither. I don’t know her as well as most of you so not sure what’s happened in the past. I stand by the fact it all needs to fing stop on all sides. How do we know how Alicia and Taurian feel neither.
I’m glad you’re doing much better now.😍
My sister done it too and I took her to get tattoo cover ups,never in all the years she done it did we see it until one time she almost unalived herself by going too far , unintentionally I might add. I was distraught 😫. So I know how some people behave that do it.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
They all want toe the one who “saved her life” 😂
Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What a fing night for me to come back on. It’s all happening isn’t it.
So delusive Angie 11 has been used by lynz on a number of occasions, I’ve actually sat in angies boxes on my main and lynz was in the live on the 11 account. Lynz is angies biggest fing troll.
What did piss me off tonight was when Angie was talking to the police and someone let J, pearl and lynz in the boxes and they were shouting her when the officer was trying to get thru to Angie. Stop fing trying to insert yourself for gifts and clout and allow the officers to do their job, her fing mum was there with her so why the do interfere!
Lynz came on and confirmed the only account she shares with Angie is her old account. Angie is claiming Wayne had the password to delusive_angie11 but I believe she sent the message herself. A troll would not send " I have a plan" it's not very exciting 🤣

J is a t 🤗🤗🤗

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So that's 4 of them then as pearl, J and Dave also rang them 🤦🏻‍♀️
J most definitely knows better. Anyone can see quite quickly that she is not in any immediate danger and with a bit of babying, as they love to do, she'll be singing and back to being vile towards people for her own entertainment. Instead she is monopolising the time of police and EMTs who could be spending their time actually saving someone's life. And more than that, she mocks them, abuses them and defies them. She doesn't want the help, she ignores calls from the mental health teams unfortunate enough to be assigned to her, she has no intention of changing her behaviour and has no interest in seeking help in terms of medication or therapy etc.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Guys I scrolled into American tiktok last night and it's wild

Literally people telling each other they would pew pew each other and grape them and would extinguish family lines

Anything you've heard on uk tik tok double it on American
I was on a live the other night and a guy went to another man's house while on live and beat him up. He then called his friend to get the gun from the car. It wasn't even his issue. He had his cousin in the box hyping him up. It was insanity!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Michelle giving it the big I am is so frustrating when (although deep down I think she does care) she’s trolled Angie massively on occasions 🙄

It’s all good until something happens then they all backtrack and act like the good guy it’s so draining.

As soon as tomorrow comes and Angie is fine they’ll all be back to slating each other. It’s rinse and repeat.
Unless they take her phone and section her she'll be live again tonight. She's been live in the hospital before, several times.