Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
@MMM
PsychicSally was well aware who EQ was when she came in the box. EQ is a t and has said some of the worst things on TT but it's not a good look to tell somebody not to worry about being transphobic towards her. Sally is also a massive fing conwomen. She's also doing a Pearl there by pretending she doesn't know how to pronounce transphobic. Naughty step for you missus 😉
Naughty Boy Alice GIF
I'm not saying not to be transphobic , my point was Evil queen is also homophobic transphobic on the daily she does not care about transphobia yet uses it as a convenience, I stand by what I said in relation to EQ!! She uses what's convenient to her to be outraged by when she I'd one of the worst for it

But I do like a naughty step lol

Feb 27, 2024
Mushroom says no-one can say he's not a creator anymore, because he created the idea of uploading the alphabet as individual letter icons to his sub stickers, so now his subs can write any word without the censors.

He's literally stroking his mushroom furiously over how genius he thinks he is.

Jack Black Genius GIF

Diadro has done this for ages

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
@MMM
PsychicSally was well aware who EQ was when she came in the box. EQ is a t and has said some of the worst things on TT but it's not a good look to tell somebody not to worry about being transphobic towards her. Sally is also a massive fing conwomen. She's also doing a Pearl there by pretending she doesn't know how to pronounce transphobic. Naughty step for you missus 😉
Naughty Boy Alice GIF
I was putting in the comments that she was transphobic but they was just ignored. Eq comes out with the most vile things but that doesn’t give Sally and her daughter the right to be transphobic! She is also a massive fake 😂