Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Its just Chole trying to prove she isn't a bully. She wants the respect that Serena gets and she's going for anyone puts Serena on a pedal stool
Theyre like a pack of wolves scavenging a corpse at this point. I wonder which one of em is up next? At this point does it even matter what they're trying to prove, I don't think I even get what's gone on but they are in there laughing she went to prison, might have been assaulted, that she didn't raise her kids. She's an CSA victim! none of this is a good look an they just look like a bunch of bullies.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Kirsty was DDR I'm sure.

Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Definitely debatables it maybe she went in both ?

Mar 22, 2024
The pits
Theyre like a pack of wolves scavenging a corpse at this point. I wonder which one of em is up next? At this point does it even matter what they're trying to prove, I don't think I even get what's gone on but they are in there laughing she went to prison, might have been assaulted, that she didn't raise her kids. She's an CSA victim! none of this is a good look an they just look like a bunch of bullies.
I'm disgusted in chez, she was crying not long ago because Chole used her mh against her but will sit there and back Chole now. Chole needs to stop. Serena needs to pay close attention because she is a undercover hater

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
Can anyone remember what that connor who used to go into angies box?? I remember him doing something vile and he got outed and blocked and now he’s back on the “Red Devil” account in box!

Belle

Mar 7, 2024

Apr 22, 2024
London
She is a victim of csa and she mocked other victims by telling them to sit on a cactus or hire someone because they just need a good shag,she's no angel either,she has also mocked the sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland,what about the families who've lost loved ones through the troubles????