Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tam thinks its legal to drive and be on her phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wee question, if you got nails done , you didn’t notice they were lumpy,and the colour was patchy until the next day. You contacted the nail tech and they offered you £19 and to remove them, even though you only asked for them to be fixed , and you paid £48 would you think that was great customer service? I’m so confused as I think it’s se customer service

Feb 29, 2024
Makes me so bloody angry!!! When Sam Walker is live he says he won't go live whilst driving as he gets a ban. She's looking at phone as she knows the signal is dropping!!! fing wanker!!!! Someone look at Google and see if it's against the law. Its definitely against the law to be stoned!!!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wee question, if you got nails done , you didn’t notice they were lumpy,and the colour was patchy until the next day. You contacted the nail tech and they offered you £19 and to remove them, even though you only asked for them to be fixed , and you paid £48 would you think that was great customer service? I’m so confused as I think it’s se customer service
I wouldn't be too happy, but I've also never had my nails done so don't know if that's standard practice. 😂🤷‍♂️

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Makes me so bloody angry!!! When Sam Walker is live he says he won't go live whilst driving as he gets a ban. She's looking at phone as she knows the signal is dropping!!! fing wanker!!!! Someone look at Google and see if it's against the law. Its definitely against the law to be stoned!!!
She’s a law to herself that one