Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Angie is a hypocrite. Everything that comes out of her mouth is laughable. She knew Pearl was a racist from the start, yet she allowed that behaviour around her. Only now that they've fallen out and it suits Angie will she tell everyone how bad Pearl's behaviour was, mixed in with some made up stories about phone calls and boxes. Angie, I will never believe a word that comes out of your mouth in terms of you and your friends. You don't have any high ground here.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why is her top always wet Screenshot_20240911_092935_TikTok.jpg
Jesus Christ, she looks like a fing escapee from the cave.

the descent horror GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
The truth has come out about Daniel Sloan aka Diadro - He was chased out of his original home, people are still looking for him as has a ❄ debt that he hasn't paid off... apparently someone called George is looking for him; his brother went to Diadro's once and his girlfriend at the time answered the door instead. Also when Diadro and his girlfriend at the time split up, something happened and her family paid for her to move to America for her safety. Diadro took it upon himself to fly to America and bring her home.
Tea Time GIF by buzzfeedladylike

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The truth has come out about Daniel Sloan aka Diadro - He was chased out of his original home, people are still looking for him as has a ❄ debt that he hasn't paid off... apparently someone called George is looking for him; his brother went to Diadro's once and his girlfriend at the time answered the door instead. Also when Diadro and his girlfriend at the time split up, something happened and her family paid for her to move to America for her safety. Diadro took it upon himself to fly to America and bring her home.
Tea Time GIF by buzzfeedladylike
That rumours been around for a while, the cocaine debt was proven to be true he wasnt run out his area though. His landlord wanted him to move because of the noise and the council were issuing him an asbo. Also this rumour about America has been about his sons mother and she had never lived or moved to America with her sons.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Did anyone hear the clip Angie played from Pearls live, that Hayley provided? It was seriously cut, Hayley denying it, the whole section of Dave talking to the lady who was talking about feeling suicidal yesterday. It was made to seem like they all just laughed at her, that wasn’t the case.

The woman came out of the blue, changed the subject and trauma dumped. I think they were all just shocked to be honest and tried to make light of it, while still signposting her and gave advice.

Medusa

Pineapple has turned? I missed so much. Wtf.

Wake Up Wow GIF by Offline Granny!
She's now team pearl. 😭
I think she knows angie will never leave her flea infested bedroom so there's no chance of roping her into a few swinging sessions, so she's jumped sides hoping Pearl's an egar beaver.
beaver GIF

Last edited: