Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I had to leave, f**king comparing cats being at home to us being in lockdown. Difference is Angie when crossing the road we won’t cross the road if we see a car coming but a cat will just run out and it’s too late
I agree. My cat is also an indoor cat. He has lots of things to enrich his life inside.
Call me cruel all you want Angie but I live near a busy duel carriageway and he’s safer in my house than walking near or on a 60mph+ road. 🤷‍♀️

What I find cruel is cat owners that don’t put on non-quick release collars, those that don’t provide adequate flea/tick/worm care, those that don’t provide enough litter trays for the amount of cats they have and leave their cats to roam without neutering them. Or just those that leave their cat outside 24/7 to get into fights etc.

Mine is loved. Much more than she can claim bubalusa ever is.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mentioning and threatening children is disgusting and I will play no part in such disgusting acts. I use tiktok for adult humour and banter and to watch and support a few choice creators.
Yes it is, we can all vehemently agree on that. We love humour and banter here too, again agreed.

However, how does wishing a on others, fall into comedy - please explain the joke? How do you know said wishes haven’t been typed to underage girls/boys, teenagers if you will.

A little too close to threatening children, surely? What age should someone be, for a to be funny to you?

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Prawn bed
Ocean Sea GIF by Nate Makuch