Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wolf Pack Pointing GIF by Cardinal Stritch University
Nick asking a creator with 5million followers for direction. She gave him a rose and fed off 5mins ago

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
sums up her little groupies 🤬never laid a finger on my kids and never shout at them. I don’t listen anymore if someone shouts at me, i listen more if people talk and i apply the same to my kids. They are 22, 19 and 17 now and i’ll call them arseholes in a non shouty way 🤣
As you all know all my children are close in age. I’ve never shouted at them, used any kind a physical discipline. I don’t even personally agree with calling them naughty etc. I certainly wouldn’t like to be shouted at or hit, so I don’t treat my children that way. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve used a few choice words under my breath 😂😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
As you all know all my children are close in age. I’ve never shouted at them, used any kind a physical discipline. I don’t even personally agree with calling them naughty etc. I certainly wouldn’t like to be shouted at or hit, so I don’t treat my children that way. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve used a few choice words under my breath 😂😂😂

Same here, I was firm, clear and consistent when needed, but not ever needed to resort to yelling or hitting my girls. My parents never hit me & my siblings.

My youngest (31) sent me a TikTok yesterday and said “this is you, I’m glad you are that mam” it’s about being over protective as they grew, but up at 1am as adults if they need me.

marcelmoses

Jun 2, 2024
London
Right, Comment Cafe, I’ve got a question, how long has it been on live????? How long has it been since I’ve been involved in the going ons of TikTok???? Have I spoken s about ANYBODY after I got back from holiday? Hell I don’t think a lot of you know I even want on holiday💀, yet I’m still in the mouths of the masses as I mind my business. Disclaimer: Comment Cafe have not done anything to me, I love you all, I’m just expressing my confusion and my frustration

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right, Comment Cafe, I’ve got a question, how long has it been on live????? How long has it been since I’ve been involved in the going ons of TikTok???? Have I spoken s about ANYBODY after I got back from holiday? Hell I don’t think a lot of you know I even want on holiday💀, yet I’m still in the mouths of the masses as I mind my business. Disclaimer: Comment Cafe have not done anything to me, I love you all, I’m just expressing my confusion and my frustration
I wanna say I maybe haven't even saw you for like 3 weeks?

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I'll be honest, as a bystander I haven't really heard much from you over the past few months.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Feb 29, 2024
Any tips to stop a 23 month old from throwing their food please let me know 🤣 it drives me crazy. He's in a high chair in the kitchen and dogs are behind a stair gate. He's got a lovely digger plate 🙏