Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cut It Out Reaction GIF
The heat is on 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

Iv not come here to argue with anyone. Im not soft ii only come to big you all up. i dont want to get of to a bad start. not with you coz i were told who you were a while ago. im here coz i like you all.
You're chatting s, there's only 1 person who knew who i was and they've left 👀
Quit talking in fing riddles, if you know who I am then spit it out b. (I ain't got no problem with anyone knowing who I am)
Or if you lack the balls to do it then jump in my dms and tell me who I am and who the do told you, because right now I'm guessing you're full of s.
do it party hard GIF

You're chatting s, there's only 1 person who knew who i was and they've left 👀
Quit talking in fing riddles, if you know who I am then spit it out b. (I ain't got no problem with anyone knowing who I am)
Or if you lack the balls to do it then jump in my dms and tell me who I am and who the do told you, because right now I'm guessing you're full of s.
do it party hard GIF
Has someone outted you hmm I wonder who that someone is i read so far back then gave up 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Seen abit of that Adams ark stuff via Connors I'm going to get splinters and sit on the fence evidence shown either side 😬 then I spent the afternoon spewing again 🤢 fing bugs are disgusting then I slept now Angie's writing EDL on her forehead 😡

You still not feeling any better? I've not been sick , its weird as do because I have ZERO energy. Even to the point I'm going to expose myself before @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 or Judas does - I had to do a sit down wee today because if I stood up I would have fallen over