Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
This is so fing pathetic, they've had months to dox me yet they've waited until now.
I've never had their name in my mouth. I forgot they even existed 😭
CHONKY, You're a fing pussy and a daft t because you know I'll make a bee line straight for you, it could have only of come from you.
That’s who I thought it was but didn’t wanna say the name in case.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Medusa

That’s who I thought it was but didn’t wanna say the name in case.
I can't say that's who's behind the account but no one else knew who I was on here apart from her, and i know she 100% spoke of me.
She may have told other people and someone else is behind that account but either way it's come from her, Weirdo.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Call me weird but I’d rather have no friends and live a peaceful life than have some TikTok t befriend me for my money. I’m a tight t unless I’m spending it on my kids and granddaughter
Same..and as someone who lost most of my"friends" by getting seriously ill, friends are over- rated, my kids, my grandkids, siblings and a couple of besties. I spend most of my money on my grandkids.. got one due next month so tiny outfits are my obsession atm!

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Same..and as someone who lost most of my"friends" by getting seriously ill, friends are over- rated, my kids, my grandkids, siblings and a couple of besties. I spend most of my money on my grandkids.. got one due next month so tiny outfits are my obsession atm!
If you lost friends through being ill, they were not really your friends to begin with love. You are better off without them!