SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Morning guys hope you all slept well and are ready for a day of fery
Morning Reaction GIF by Tikivideo

AlexBrighamLive

Jun 5, 2024
English
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Actually I am lowering myself to your standards by posting on here! Thanks, you've just reminded me of my worth & I'm worth a million of you!! Bye 👋
Awww Lisa our standards are high that’s why we don’t want you in here you dumb do. Now do off and go and swim with the sharks or something

You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
The chances are high actually and it wouldn't be the first time you read here enough so you'd have seen multiple people in here have had their accounts cloned to cause s. Now do off redredwine is busy today touching grass well sand maybe you should try it as should your friends.

Nov 10, 2023
Brigham,

1. Show me the meta data

2. What account of Kelly’s uncle? No one has shown that.

3. It wasn’t me.

4. you’ve not provide stonewall facts soz hun

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
do OFF NONCEY PREDATOR
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Tonia

Sep 8, 2024
united kingdom
Go away speak utter 🧢 24/7, we don’t like Angie but you actually got butt hurt because she blocked. Take your own advice stop being so obsessed with TikTok.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex you are an uneducated bellend with no life. You go live every morning with negative rants and call yourself a creater. do off and get a job and stop sponging off your mother. Keep me fing blocked you chicken s fat bolox.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
oh go do yaself Alex you thick t

And get out 👊 watch you don’t bang ya fanny on the way out

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I want the meta data that you didn't do it and proof of this so called fake account of yours. Until then you mocked CSA and doxed someone's abuser. The end.
See Alex you seem to forget we have the upper hand, we are anonymous and you are not. I will show you how easy it is to set someone up. Watch this space you perverted little creep.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
do off with your stonewall facts
Conor Mckenna Insult GIF by FoilArmsandHog