Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Calm down G

Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land
G or Manda, either way they’re both mental

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why is this account even saying it's not them or we've got the wrong person when we didn't suggest it was their account because none of us could even see it until an hour ago, didn't remember them and the display name isn't even the same? We wouldn't assume it was an account we couldn't see 😭

Attachments

• IMG_0549.png
    IMG_0549.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 16
Nov 10, 2023
Well I'm glad that the account that didn't go into Alex's and hasn't done anything appeared to tell us they didn't do it despite nobody remembering them and the username being completely different. Also it seems like they used your old old profile photo, then changed it to your old one and not even your new one.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Tbh I thought they’d fed off ages ago. I didn’t even realise they were still there on that account. Last I seen or heard of it was months ago.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t know why the screenshot posted twice in my post. It’s not letting me delete one for some reason 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm just going to ask you outright. Was that acc yours and did you make that comment. If it was you just own it because we're all getting the blame and I'll not be blamed for csa being mocked. If it's not you then we obviously stand by you.

If this gets me cancelled then so be it.

Oct 24, 2023
Tbh I thought they’d fed off ages ago. I didn’t even realise they were still there on that account. Last I seen or heard of it was months ago.
They weren't still around. A few tried to look for a fake account earlier and couldn't find any accounts other than your accounts. This has just appeared in the last hour and the profile photo and name is different from your screenshots now too.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I find that extremely hard to believe because anytime Iv managed to sneak in their live which is rare as they host them like private calls and run them like North Korea it's not a fast paced live at all, the comments are even entering are heavily moderated, they are always screaming to check the viewer list and someone also replied to the comment laughing.
North Korea 😭😭 lately it had been relaxed in there, now and again they had been looking for a profile but it was when someone pointed out soso was watching. Them few days comments were busy with what was been spoke about

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
There really is a new trend on the app trying to bring world peace get everyone together and squash beef with wronguns. If someone annoys me I don't talk to them again, I don't have a desperate need of approval or to seek validation and peace from them 😭 if I don't like someone I don't like them forever and my soul is incredibly peaceful 😂
cardi b beef GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why is this account even saying it's not them or we've got the wrong person when we didn't suggest it was their account because none of us could even see it until an hour ago, didn't remember them and the display name isn't even the same? We wouldn't assume it was an account we couldn't see 😭
I even repeated "if" in my post. 🤣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
There really is a new trend on the app trying to bring world peace get everyone together and squash beef with wronguns. If someone annoys me I don't talk to them again, I don't have a desperate need of approval or to seek validation and peace from them 😭 if I don't like someone I don't like them forever and my soul is incredibly peaceful 😂
Amen To That Preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Oct 24, 2023
North Korea 😭😭 lately it had been relaxed in there, now and again they had been looking for a profile but it was when someone pointed out soso was watching. Them few days comments were busy with what was been spoke about
I cannot be convinced they have relaxed lives. They used to behave like Kim Jong Un himself whiles doing diamond art 😭