Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Isnt this the night where the ketchup was seen, the way that the red has dried on the top looks like ketchup to me also, with the dark dot and the grease oil around it.. Not how claret dries.
Yes the colour was an orangey red not even the correct shade I have it recorded and screenshot of it before but I don't want to trigger people here that's why I've only posted the clear image

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Dont Leave Me American Horror Story GIF by AHS
I don’t even know how to work discord but I’m willing to try for a fellow member 😂

Sep 17, 2024
london
Yes the colour was an orangey red not even the correct shade I have it recorded and screenshot of it before but I don't want to trigger people here that's why I've only posted the clear
Even the fact her own mother called her out of this, then Angies defence was that her mum as dementia and that she also has it.

Even the fact her own mother called her out of this, then Angies defence was that her mum as dementia and that she also has it.
Anyone who buys into her lies are so silly because the only people it upsets in the long run are the people who do watch and believe

So she's on that account as she don't care if gets band. So that means she'll definitely be doing things to get a ban
She doesn't care but never mind over a £1000 has been sent to her today for her to receive the £300 she's made so far. Makes me sick

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I hate it when the gossip happens and I'm working, have some consideration for Nolan 😭

Also , @Alicia I understand the not wanting back and forth with Angie and her so called cult, but if you end up inside her colon and I find you riming her, I'll s in your cake. I'll actually be really disappointed, nearly as disappointed as when I found out @Anonymous had a foofoo
No I won’t be, I went in cause topgirl was sharing, I’m nosey and I was wallowing on my sofa. But I’m not looking to make friends, be a part of anything or sit in her box. I don’t want or need an apology, I just need peace all around me for my own mental well being right now, I also very much enjoy triggering the cult members who hate me.