Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She's already 'set the seed', she said earlier if anything happens it's because they've 'baited' her....to me that's not SH in crisis, that's a deliberate action for a reaction.
Absolutely this 🩵

Trigger warning: relevant SH experience 🙏🏼

As someone nearly 3 years in recovery and 18 years addicted to self harm, I can count on one finger the number of times I “planned” it (too risky to explain, don’t want to upset anyone). All other times were sadly impulsive, frenzied and out of control. That doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone luvs of course but true for a lot unfortunately. For the people who would plan, it was more so part of their routine as a coping mechanism.

In cases of postponing a trigger reaction (akin to Ang’s threat) and planning to self harm at a later point, it would often be as soon as privacy was available.

Source: I’ve done a lot of volunteer counselling and have a lot of hands on (haha let me joke 😭) experience🎗️

Please look after yourselves luvs 🩵

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I hope you take this as friendly advice and not an attack. Protecting your mental health for me would be just blocking her. From the outside looking in it seems as if when you're called to her box people go running. It's not Delulu that they judge. It's the people who swear on everything they love they will never get in her box again. If you want to trigger her cult fine I love it. Just don't swear all over the app to never grace her boxes again. This is just my perception and not an attack at all.
I’ve probably said that when highly triggered. And I had no intention of going in but my nosiness takes over sometimes, especially when I’m bored. But I just proper couldn’t be bothered to argue about it and go in. Circles about it anymore. People want it to continue, the comments etc and I just Cba. I just want to have a laugh, and I don’t wanna be sucked in deep by TikTok bullshit anymore

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly if she does, I will be shocked. If anyone said anything about my mum like Angie has about Alicias they would never be forgiven.
But does the opinion of some woman in her bedroom change the fact that my mum was the amazing woman she was? No. I’m not gonna sit and stew on stuff everyday that strangers on the internet have said. It’s not healthy for me. It’s literally circles continuously, nobody has apologised, nobody has formed friendships. Nothing is forgiven or forgotten but in the grand scheme of things, as I going to let Angela’s words affect me forever? No.

Absolutely this 🩵

As someone nearly 3 years in recovery and 18 years addicted to self harm, I can count on one finger the number of times I “planned” it (too risky to explain, don’t want to upset anyone). All other times were sadly impulsive, frenzied and out of control. That doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone luvs of course but true for a lot unfortunately. For the people who would plan, it was more so part of their routine as a coping mechanism.

In cases of postponing a trigger reaction (akin to Ang’s threat) and planning to self harm at a later point, it would often be as soon as privacy was available.

Source: I’ve done a lot of volunteer counselling and have a lot of hands on (haha let me joke 😭) experience🎗️

From one stranger to another I'm proud of you 🩵 and I'm proud of each person that battles their demons daily and those struggles still and fights those urges off 🩵🩵

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’ve probably said that when highly triggered. And I had no intention of going in but my nosiness takes over sometimes, especially when I’m bored. But I just proper couldn’t be bothered to argue about it and go in. Circles about it anymore. People want it to continue, the comments etc and I just Cba. I just want to have a laugh, and I don’t wanna be sucked in deep by TikTok bullshit anymore
My evil side does have to admit I WAS LOVING THE CULT TRIGGERED! I just hated it when I saw the comments that you were crawling back to her for clout. I know it shouldn't bother me but a piece of my tiny black heart does. Protect yourself and do that dirty b!

John Legend Singing GIF by The Voice

Sep 17, 2024
london
Absolutely this 🩵

we love you!! You've come so far. I've been in that dark place, you don't tell people that you're going to do it. I saw a video of Elphaba having an argument with a girl and her response "im going to my room to xxx myself " its all for attention and in my opinion mocking people who actually suffer with this daily. I speak on myself only but i would never admit to anyone when i went through it. I would never dream of telling anyone and it most certainly wasnt planned.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Absolutely this 🩵

Season 2 Crying GIF by HBO

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
My evil side does have to admit I WAS LOVING THE CULT TRIGGERED! I just hated it when I saw the comments that you were crawling back to her for clout. I know it shouldn't bother me but a piece of my tiny black heart does. Protect yourself and do that dirt b!

John Legend Singing GIF by The Voice
That’s just bitter people in the comments. I was loving life because my name is blocked in the live so nobody could talk s about me 😂😂

Sep 17, 2024
london
But does the opinion of some woman in her bedroom change the fact that my mum was the amazing woman she was? No. I’m not gonna sit and stew on stuff everyday that strangers on the internet have said. It’s not healthy for me. It’s literally circles continuously, nobody has apologised, nobody has formed friendships. Nothing is forgiven or forgotten but in the grand scheme of things, as I going to let Angela’s words affect me forever? No.
I understand that hun, I lost my dad in April and its still raw. If anyone spoke badly of my dad whether i knew them or not, i just couldn't forgive them. You're a better person than me to oversee that and definitely stronger, my hat goes off to you (if thats the saying) xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
From one stranger to another I'm proud of you 🩵 and I'm proud of each person that battles their demons daily and those struggles still and fights those urges off 🩵🩵
That really does mean a lot my luv, thank you 🙇🏻‍♀️🩵 I couldn’t agree more, I am absolutely not alone in struggling with this addiction and all the other struggles and coping methods - all of which are valid ❤️‍🩹

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I understand that hun, I lost my dad in April and its still raw. If anyone spoke badly of my dad whether i knew them or not, i just couldn't forgive them. You're a better person than me to oversee that and definitely stronger, my hat goes off to you (if thats the saying) xx
Yeah it was awful at the time, it triggers you massively because u never expect someone to speak on them like that. But you have to take back control of your own feelings. Sorry for your loss, it’s the worst feeling 🤍