Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning luvs 🩵

Mad Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
How are you feeling today? Not to unsettled by last night. I’ve woken livid, think I need to nap x
Hey my luv 🫂 I’m feeling impulsive today, I think? A nap is an excellent idea and we all need a little self soothing after recent events 🩵 I’m considering making a video, something along the lines of:

“We need to talk about Angela

I believe someone with the “same” issue as her (self harm) needs to speak up for the recovery community and those unable to voice the personal impact to them. I’m not one for boxes and so others may have absolutely done this but I haven’t yet seen a video like it 🤔 I’m unsure if I’ll see this through because it will take a lot of emotional energy and honestly, I’m lowkey hoping a video will magically appear that covers all of this and saves me the job 🤣

I feel a need to do this, no one but myself is putting that pressure on me though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Hey my luv 🫂 I’m feeling impulsive today, I think? A nap is an excellent idea and we all need a little self soothing after recent events 🩵 I’m considering making a video, something along the lines of:

I believe someone with the “same” issue as her (self harm) needs to speak up for the recovery community and those unable to voice the personal impact to them. I’m not one for boxes and so others may have absolutely done this but I haven’t yet seen a video like it 🤔 I’m unsure if I’ll see this through because it will take a lot of emotional energy and honestly, I’m lowkey hoping a video will magically appear that covers all of this and saves me the job 🤣

I feel a need to do this, no one but myself is putting that pressure on me though 🤦🏻‍♀️
It would be amazing if you decided to do a video, blowing her self diagnosing and expertise out the water, you are well liked and respected, BUT only if you were sure, protect yourself over any dirty stinking lying scumbag on TikTok 🤎🤎

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

That sounds good Mrs D let me know if anything I can help with, so many in my little community that would speak on their experiences xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It would be amazing if you decided to do a video, blowing her self diagnosing and expertise out the water, you are well liked and respected, BUT only if you were sure, protect yourself over any dirty stinking lying scumbag on TikTok 🤎🤎
That’s so lovely of you to say 😅 that’s good advice too, thank you luv 🙏🏼🩵

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

Mrs D, you are an advocate in this category of MH to many already - to those who acknowledge your posts whether it be publicly or by simply reading them.
I know you are very mindful of your own recovery, but please be careful 🥰

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024

I was thinking about this this morning. I joined @MMM box but dropped as I didn't know how to say it. If any thing bad that comes from Angie then we need a positive to come out of this. Where do people go for advice for SH, what are the signs for parents to look out for. Until I came here I thought it was mainly youngster that do SH. As a parent I had no signs of this going on under my roof. How do you approach someone that dose this. I'm not saying that anyone on CC to answer these questions. I'm seeing this as a parent 15 yrs ago. I still feel I let them down and maybe it's a guilty feeling that I felt I was a bad mum 💙❤️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Mounjaro users - I want to start this but I’m really scared about side effects and possible long term health issues after using it. Can anyone reassure me? Scared! I know it’s a really personal decision but I get as far as paying for it and then close the page! Thanks 🙏 ❤️
I used it for 10weeks I think it was, lost 1 stone in 3 weeks then nothing more. Upped the dose age twice bit it didn’t help. I had no side effects at all so that’s a bonus. Well k did feel nauseous at times but that was it. Good luck