Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

Medusa

it's the safest way it can be used for juju. i tend to collect mine, boyfriends, friends new partners, or acquaintances i get a bad vibe off
i don't huff it like ang does the dogs though
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
If I start doing that s I'll be sectioned, plus my hubby is nearly bald so he has it shaved, I'll have a hard job getting any of his hair.
He did have a full head of hair before he married me, bless his wee cotton socks. 🥴

Medusa

I love telling men with bad hair lines you can read their minds it's so far back, and they can't say anything back because you can just say I knew you were gonna say that I read your mind 😭😜
That's being used when the other half picks me up later, if I have to walk home I'm blaming you.

Feb 29, 2024
If I start doing that s I'll be sectioned, plus my hubby is nearly bald so he has it shaved, I'll have a hard job getting any of his hair.
He did have a full head of hair before he married me, bless his wee cotton socks. 🥴
I'm going to a salon next Friday, I haven't had my hair cut for 2 years and last time I went to a salon was 3 years 😲 bricking it 🤣🤣
Shocked Slime GIF by Squishiverse

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oooh impulsive 😂 when I’m feeling like that it usually ends up costing us a lot of money 😂.

I’m much better rested now, not sleeping well with this plague, it’s definitely the plague I feel so crap.

I think it’s the waste of services etc that really hits a trigger with me. I’ve never SH, but I worked with a lot of people who did in custody, and saw their shame etc, so I can’t begin to imagine the way this can trigger you all.

A video would be amazing, BUT not at the expense of your own MH and recovery.

We had a package put together for us by an organisation called 42nd street in Manchester, who do a lot of work for YP around SH. You might find this leaflet from their page useful to link, be aware though obviously it’s about SH.

I’m a bugger for impulse spending, it’s like my fav thing to do 💀 I’m glad you managed some rest luv but you, Charlie’s Oxygen, Nolan and James have been taken out like bowling pins 🎳🩵😭 pesky lurgy 😒

You’ve all been really kind (and right) with advising me about being careful, I’d say the exact same to any you ❤️‍🩹

I’ve not heard of 42nd Street, thank you for sharing luv - I’ll check them out ☺️

Medusa

I'm going to a salon next Friday, I haven't had my hair cut for 2 years and last time I went to a salon was 3 years 😲 bricking it 🤣🤣
Shocked Slime GIF by Squishiverse
You'll be fine Marshy, just think once it's done you'll feel like a new woman and you'll be so proud of yourself, I have faith in you and I'm sure if you tell your hairdressers you're anxious they'll keep you and your mind occupied. 😘🤎
Right, I'm just about to get in the chair. - catch you all laterz 🤎

Hope everyone is ok today?

There is 1 thing that has sat and played on my mind and that's the fact of about year ago maybe less the police told her to tell her audience to stop calling services when they aren't required yet she's failing to do that. Also her mods are not the ones calling the services because they know the truth that it's planned and set up as a manipulation tactic. So how long before the services are asking her this again because twice in a week or so now, I also think last time she was caught out for being one of those callers herself as she dropped herself in it?

Also last night she told paramedics she's only got anxiety and depression not one single mention of bpd?!

Feb 29, 2024
You'll be fine Marshy, just think once it's done you'll feel like a new woman and you'll be so proud of yourself, I have faith in you and I'm sure if you tell your hairdressers you're anxious they'll keep you and your mind occupied. 😘🤎
Right, I'm just about to get in the chair. - catch you all laterz 🤎
My daughters friend is doing it and she's done my hair before. Hope you can relax and enjoy the pamper x

DeLuLu Angie

Mar 14, 2024
Russia
Hope everyone is ok today?

There is 1 thing that has sat and played on my mind and that's the fact of about year ago maybe less the police told her to tell her audience to stop calling services when they aren't required yet she's failing to do that. Also her mods are not the ones calling the services because they know the truth that it's planned and set up as a manipulation tactic. So how long before the services are asking her this again because twice in a week or so now, I also think last time she was caught out for being one of those callers herself as she dropped herself in it?

Also last night she told paramedics she's only got anxiety and depression not one single mention of bpd?!
Tying to decipher Delulu's thought process would trigger a migraine. Her BS is clearly starting to catch up