Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Phone Photo GIF by coopypoopicus
Lemme just play this. do off Manda

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Don't keep going on about me being new. No I ain't. This account is new but I ain't new to no ones situation on the app. I've been around since 2021 and seen and heard things none of you have things before screen recording people's lives was a thing. Bad gyal squeak/nanny yvonne/Julie knows about dodjy stuff winters boom box kendra the lot she knows about. Trust G
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Don't keep going on about me being new. No I ain't. This account is new but I ain't new to no ones situation on the app. I've been around since 2021 and seen and heard things none of you have things before screen recording people's lives was a thing. Bad gyal squeak/nanny yvonne/Julie knows about dodjy stuff winters boom box kendra the lot she knows about. Trust G
You said you were locked out of your old account who were you?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Also everything you have mentioned isn't new. We know this. It's just probably 5 million pages back that way

Arrow Pfeil GIF by Diamant Zucker

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Feels Justin Timberlake GIF