Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
My brother started me on dipping chicken nuggets in...

One day I'm going to take all the pills (loperamide & lactase enzyme, nothing serious being discussed here folks...) & get myself a milkshake or 2 and all the fries. 😍😍😍 It's been about 15 years, or even more, since I had one and it's one of the few things I truly miss. Macdonald's is just not the same without it.
I can’t lie on the rare occasion I have McDonald’s I conveniently forget I’m lactose intolerant and buy a banana milkshake with my nugget happy meal and a vanilla milkshake that I put a double espresso in.
Thank do for buscopan, loperamide and cyclizine 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Eternity just gently turned out corie the t.

Choice between Eternity and that t, he's going. Eternity is numbero oneo for flange
warning big cat GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I hope thing's can get better for you too ❤️ I always try to carry on as normal when conflict is going on or opinions I'd rather not partake sometimes and that's ok. I think it shocked a few of us especially for it to happen in here where it doesn't happen. Just try and remember you matter too and take care of yourself x

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

I Love You Hug GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Flange is giving it the big I am but she ran off when some troll said they were coming to her house
Corie the t, is the t of a school bully who winds the victim up and then, shoots straight to teacher to claim the victim status first and hard, when the victim hackles up. And the person he bullied folds and accepts the punishment from teacher because that's who they are.

Absolute bully. do him

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Here she is po po getting a call again, eq has gone low tho like, but flange if you can't take it don't give it out innit, EQ told everyone Shiela had passed 🫣
Are we really surprised we all know wot EQ is like .angie knew eq will go lower . It's wrong tho but no surprise x