Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wouldn't it be absolutely nuts if someone people here chat to was pretending they didn't know what comment cafe is 👀

Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I had a very in depth conversation with another CC member recently (I won’t out them 🩵) and it really helped me work out some things. I’ve always held back from speaking out on Baguette and kept giving her chance after chance (internally), when things would happen that I’d normally react to or have an opinion on.

I always thought of her as a CC’er first and TikTok’er second and as with any of you, it felt inappropriate to critique or have an opinion on her - I always went direct to her privately with issues. I didn’t/don’t judge others for speaking on her, it’s healthy to debate and talk - I think it promotes healing and closure. I believe I was wrong and I should’ve communicated more.

After my most recent interaction with her (the Big Gob video deletion), I stopped being silent. I haven’t trashed her as that’s not my style but I’ve made the odd joke and agreed with others’ sentiments and it got me blocked. I’m ok with that because I did all I could to try and make whatever back and forth we had, work. I was always straight forward, honest and did my best to pacify things for her, with CC.

I ended up likely being made a fool of to be honest but I’m ok with that because sometimes life hands you lessons and I’d be an actual fool if I didn’t learn from this 🩵

——

If you’re feeling like replying with a video Baguette, I’d respect you more if you replied here @cloud. These niche CC videos on TikTok aren’t a form of communication, it’s an attempt to intimidate people with your platform. We’re all adults and we either hash it out here because we’re mostly blocked on your platform or this playground nonsense continues.

Your efforts say more about you as a person my lovely, it shows you’re peaceful, kind & forgiving, which sadly are often wasted gifts on some people.

I’m glad you got it all off your chest, now you can move forward and put her out of your mind. I agree it’s all very childish, that videos are made, that get very few views tbh, instead of having discussions in here, like an actual adult.

I could forgive someone for talking on my parents if they were unalive but that's just me not everyone will be the same I guess, but would I forgive someone for what taurian done absolutely not that would be a trauma to a child who is still living a child that will now live with a disability for the rest of his life because she also mocked his stoma bag but they have all quickly forgotten that this literally happened to that child last year imagine that mums horror for it to be mocked. That's my view that doesn't have to be anyone else's and that's ok 🤷🏻‍♀️