Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
@RosieJo I'm putting this on this page incase Panther is lurking 🤣🤣🤣 and don't worry these pics are nowhere public. And YES I ewsrws my arm on Fazers leg purposely 😍😋🤣 and look at the top I wore to the tour 🤣🤣🤣
I'm just seeing this! I don't get any notifications for this thread 😭 oh my lord you met them? I'd die. I loved them so much when I was younger. Me and my little brother were obsessed and nobody knew who they were 🤣 but here we are lol

Hi! I see Taylor in a few days! I'm so excited. We packed our bags today! Eeeeek!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@Standupifyouhateaimee that’s understandable and shows you have a good heart, which they will never have! I hope you’re feeling better now, it set me off at first but I figured I know my truth and what where when’s and I’m not gonna give a damn what they think about it, call me a liar all they like!
They’re the ones chasing attention of someone who even to this day hasn’t commented, followed back 😂
And they keep using a laughing sound on their videos and technically that sounds just like their queen so I now just laugh!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh god!! @PecanPieCrust @RosieJo thought I'd have a little scroll before sleep. When I tell you I sobbed at Wembley surprise songs 😭😭 Sounds so silly that a song has so much more meaning than anyone could imagine 😭 "Looking at it now it all seems so simple. We were lying on your couch.. I remember!! 💔😭 AND I REMEMBER THINKING.. are we out of the wooooods? 💔 Funny that on the way home from Anfield both my friends said they were glad we didn't get that song! I'm a mess 😭🤣💔❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh god!! @PecanPieCrust @RosieJo thought I'd have a little scroll before sleep. When I tell you I sobbed at Wembley surprise songs 😭😭 Sounds so silly that a song has so much more meaning than anyone could imagine 😭 "Looking at it now it all seems so simple. We were lying on your couch.. I remember!! 💔😭 AND I REMEMBER THINKING.. are we out of the wooooods? 💔 Funny that on the way home from Anfield both my friends said they were glad we didn't get that song! I'm a mess 😭🤣💔❤️

Awwww our VIP packages have landed today and my daughters so so excited! I've to pack our bags now properly for going. It's all been sitting and being added to for the past few days! I can't believe it's happening hahahhaa it's not silly either that you cried! I cry at music all the time, it means you relate and any singer/songwriter would love that!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awwww our VIP packages have landed today and my daughters so so excited! I've to pack our bags now properly for going. It's all been sitting and being added to for the past few days! I can't believe it's happening hahahhaa it's not silly either that you cried! I cry at music all the time, it means you relate and any singer/songwriter would love that!!
Girrrrllll I've NEVER cried like I did the entirety of Marjorie not even alone 💔🤣 and I will still never get over all the Swifties either side all huddled round me like they knew 😭😭😭

Eeeee I bloody love this for you and them 😍😭 When is it again? Fri, Sat is it? And who else was the later shows I'm sure there was someone? Awh my niece god love her. She's only 9 and lives in Oz but she's fully been swept along with the Eras confetti and cried she didn't go 💔 Well I've pinky promised if/when she tours again I'll take her cz I'm such a good aunty. 😉😍🤣 Also just sent her this bucket hat that I found in Blackpool of all places 🤣😍

Attachments

• 20240615_172716.jpg
    20240615_172716.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 5
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Girrrrllll I've NEVER cried like I did the entirety of Marjorie not even alone 💔🤣 and I will still never get over all the Swifties either side all huddled round me like they knew 😭😭😭

Eeeee I bloody love this for you and them 😍😭 When is it again? Fri, Sat is it? And who else was the later shows I'm sure there was someone? Awh my niece god love her. She's only 9 and lives in Oz but she's fully been swept along with the Eras confetti and cried she didn't go 💔 Well I've pinky promised if/when she tours again I'll take her cz I'm such a good aunty. 😉😍🤣 Also just sent her this bucket hat that I found in Blackpool of all places 🤣😍

Awwww don't! If people hug me I cry more so they may keep their distance 🤣🤣🤣 we are so excited. The bags are packed I am scrubbed within an inch of my life for new tan to go on. We went and got our hair and nails done yesterday and we shopped til we dropped today! Love annual leave lol she's at work now but will be back in an hour to prep herself lol its so exciting. The merch stand is right by where we are staying to so we will be goin there when we get to Dublin tomorrow! Awk the wee dote, that's a sin she has fomo but she did miss out. I don't think she will tour for a while but defo take her when she does! 😍

We even have taylor pjs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_145600_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_145600_Gallery.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awwww don't! If people hug me I cry more so they may keep their distance 🤣🤣🤣 we are so excited. The bags are packed I am scrubbed within an inch of my life for new tan to go on. We went and got our hair and nails done yesterday and we shopped til we dropped today! Love annual leave lol she's at work now but will be back in an hour to prep herself lol its so exciting. The merch stand is right by where we are staying to so we will be goin there when we get to Dublin tomorrow! Awk the wee dote, that's a sin she has fomo but she did miss out. I don't think she will tour for a while but defo take her when she does! 😍

We even have taylor pjs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omggggg @RosieJo 😭😍😍

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT.... it's tiiiimeee 😍 Just popped on on break l. I probably wouldn't catch you. Have a bloody ball of a weekend. Honestly what a Mother you are, this will be a core memory for you and your girl 💖 you've grafted your tits off therefore deserve it 👏🏼❤️ Can't wait for your thoughts. I'll be manifesting your surprise songs although I'm not sure what they are haha.

Have a wonderful time and stay safe 💗💗💗
😍 👢👢 🎸 💖 🎤 1️⃣3️⃣ 🌟 🐈‍⬛ 💃 🥳

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey guys… bit of a different question here.
Has anyone ever experienced times when you feel like you are kind of falling out of love with your husband, or just feeling like the the feelings we once had are just disappearing?

I feel like we are just 2 people living together as friends. There are times when he really can infuriate me.

When the kids are playing up he shouts at them so loudly which triggers the PTSD I have from growing up with a father who was forever shouting at me with a raised voice.

There’s just no need for it. When the kids are playing up for me, I reason with them, talk to them in a calm manor and ask them to stop what they are doing. He always complains at me that they never do as he says but they do with me. And it just shows that the difference in how we parent contributes to how things can be resolved. Kids are kids, sometimes they will play up, start arguing between themselves etc, but he just raises his voice which I tell him he has to stop. But they sort things out eventually with me reacting in a manor which isn’t to shout at the top of my voice.

I just don’t think I can cope with it anymore. I’ve told him multiple times that he needs to stop which he does for a short while then goes back to how he was. He never likes being called out about things, he goes very defensive and starts shouting.

What am I going to do? It triggers me so much and he knows that. I hate the loud shouting, there’s no need for it. Shouting at the top of your voice is not going to do anything, that’s very apparent.

I just don’t know what to do 😞

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Has anyone ever experienced times when you feel like you are kind of falling out of love with your husband, or just feeling like the the feelings we once had are just disappearing?

I feel like we are just 2 people living together as friends. There are times when he really can infuriate me.

When the kids are playing up he shouts at them so loudly which triggers the PTSD I have from growing up with a father who was forever shouting at me with a raised voice.

There’s just no need for it. When the kids are playing up for me, I reason with them, talk to them in a calm manor and ask them to stop what they are doing. He always complains at me that they never do as he says but they do with me. And it just shows that the difference in how we parent contributes to how things can be resolved. Kids are kids, sometimes they will play up, start arguing between themselves etc, but he just raises his voice which I tell him he has to stop. But they sort things out eventually with me reacting in a manor which isn’t to shout at the top of my voice.

I just don’t think I can cope with it anymore. I’ve told him multiple times that he needs to stop which he does for a short while then goes back to how he was. He never likes being called out about things, he goes very defensive and starts shouting.

What am I going to do? It triggers me so much and he knows that. I hate the loud shouting, there’s no need for it. Shouting at the top of your voice is not going to do anything, that’s very apparent.

I stayed and got walked over and abused for years until 1 day my eldest and his dad were playing. Dad decided he’d had enough and started shouting at my boy. He then came to me and asked why his dad doesn’t like him anymore. That was the thing that made me leave that day with the kids. I know that’s not advice, but thought I’d share my story. Don’t stay for the kids sake xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I think deep down you know the answer, it isn’t making you happy anymore and you’ve told him so many times how to correct his behaviour and make things better and he never manages to do it long term and you end up telling him again and again.
You shouldn’t have to tell him to begin with let alone a thousand times, I know it’s hard because you once loved that person and part of you probably still does, but don’t stay were you aren’t happy and fulfilled.
I left and never looked back, I realised I was being weighed down and miserable and I thought it was all my fault but now I realise I was never the problem ❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I stayed and got walked over and abused for years until 1 day my eldest and his dad were playing. Dad decided he’d had enough and started shouting at my boy. He then came to me and asked why his dad doesn’t like him anymore. That was the thing that made me leave that day with the kids. I know that’s not advice, but thought I’d share my story. Don’t stay for the kids sake xx
I think deep down you know the answer, it isn’t making you happy anymore and you’ve told him so many times how to correct his behaviour and make things better and he never manages to do it long term and you end up telling him again and again.
You shouldn’t have to tell him to begin with let alone a thousand times, I know it’s hard because you once loved that person and part of you probably still does, but don’t stay were you aren’t happy and fulfilled.
I left and never looked back, I realised I was being weighed down and miserable and I thought it was all my fault but now I realise I was never the problem ❤️

Thanks for replying guys 💜
The thing is, he’s not a bad man. It’s just literally the way he shouts at the kids. He can go from shouting his head off at them then talk nice as pie to me, which I find bizarre.
We went through a blip last year when it felt like we were drifting apart but we tried to make things right and try and communicate better. And for a while it was good. But I’ve now gone back to the place where I know I’m not feeling happy. I so wish it wasn’t this way 😞 so it’s not just the shouting at the kids, it’s me feeling like I’m not happy with the relationship altogether. It makes me feel really sad, but I can’t help the way I feel.
I just feel in such a mess at the moment.
Thank you both for telling me your experiences. Xx

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for replying guys 💜
The thing is, he’s not a bad man. It’s just literally the way he shouts at the kids. He can go from shouting his head off at them then talk nice as pie to me, which I find bizarre.
We went through a blip last year when it felt like we were drifting apart but we tried to make things right and try and communicate better. And for a while it was good. But I’ve now gone back to the place where I know I’m not feeling happy. I so wish it wasn’t this way 😞 so it’s not just the shouting at the kids, it’s me feeling like I’m not happy with the relationship altogether. It makes me feel really sad, but I can’t help the way I feel.
I just feel in such a mess at the moment.
Thank you both for telling me your experiences. Xx
I'm not the best person to listen to, as I still feel I may have been part of the problem as well during my marriage. He would come home and treat the house like a hotel. Stuff all over the place, bathroom like a swimming pool after he'd showered etc. I worked late some evenings, but he would still expect me to pop to the shop for whatever he wanted for tea, even though he could have done it himself on his way home. If I tried to discuss things with him he would shout me down, or give me the silent treatment. We had no kids together, both have kids from past relationships. I encouraged him to build a relationship with one of his estranged kids, and it was good, but he then seemed to try and drive a wedge between me and my kids. He refused marriage guidance at first (cos it was all my fault for causing our problems) but then came to a few sessions. I then did CBT therapy, and realised I had been gaslighted and slowly conditioned over the years. I eventually walked out one day, and I've never looked back.
Anyway, before you make any big decisions, I would consider some sort of counselling, to see if the issues can be resolved between you and your husband. At least then, if you do decide you've had enough, you know that you've done everything you can to sort things out. I hope everything goes ok for you, it's a horrible position to be in, sending huge virtual hugs 🤗

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh @TillyLou I can't really answer you as I've never been in your situation, kids or marriage. I have however been with a horror, not saying your husband is a horror btw. If a man understands your triggers yet does them anyway he's not your person. To put into context without making this about me. My kitchen has very very minimal utensils shall we say.. my fella will not even chop salad in the room. Or at least uses the chopper because he knows my triggers so avoids them.
I strongly believe you know the answer or you wouldn't have posted. I think you're looking for validation of the decision you already made deep down 💗💔 Sending you tons of love and strength for whatever route you choose because none will be easy, even if you choose to work it out, it will take a do ton of effort on both sides 💗 Thank you for being brave enough to share and know we're always here for real life s aswell as hagging ❤️😘

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh @TillyLou I can't really answer you as I've never been in your situation, kids or marriage. I have however been with a horror, not saying your husband is a horror btw. If a man understands your triggers yet does them anyway he's not your person. To put into context without making this about me. My kitchen has very very minimal utensils shall we say.. my fella will not even chop salad in the room. Or at least uses the chopper because he knows my triggers so avoids them.
I strongly believe you know the answer or you wouldn't have posted. I think you're looking for validation of the decision you already made deep down 💗💔 Sending you tons of love and strength for whatever route you choose because none will be easy, even if you choose to work it out, it will take a do ton of effort on both sides 💗 Thank you for being brave enough to share and know we're always here for real life s aswell as hagging ❤️😘

Thank you so much babe 💜 you are all such a great help with private and personal things. It really helped getting it off my chest and validating my feelings.
Serious talks have happened today. I am mentally exhausted from it all. I will keep you all updated though because I really do think it will help talking to you guys 😘
It’s not the same talking to people I know in real life who know both me and him well.
But thanks again to you all who replied and offered help and support. You are all angels xxx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thank you so much babe 💜 you are all such a great help with private and personal things. It really helped getting it off my chest and validating my feelings.
Serious talks have happened today. I am mentally exhausted from it all. I will keep you all updated though because I really do think it will help talking to you guys 😘
It’s not the same talking to people I know in real life who know both me and him well.
But thanks again to you all who replied and offered help and support. You are all angels xxx
I'm glad you're feeling better having just got it off your chest and we're always here ❤️ I said exactly that in my 'clapback' to Jizz-rag last week. Of course I have wonderful people around me, and of course I see a Councillor. But some of my friends and family all tried so hard to drag me from him and it was all in vain. But I'm fing lucky they didn't turn their back and then unfortunately ended in the ICU. But still.. they were there, and then in court they were there 💔
I feel so much guilt for what they saw and I don't just mean the end. That now I avoid talking about it with them because I know how triggering the whole thing was for them too. There is something to be said for talking to strangers, and even more so 'faceless' and the community we have here is something so special to me. Yes we b, we can be brutal but we can also be so uplifting and supportive. I have found it very cathartic ranting here so I'm glad you do. I know others have too ❤️
I think that's what got me and others most with Jizz-rag because fing stick up for Mother Teresa over there all you want but when they take the most private, emotional stuff from here it's not sticking up for no-one it's doing what they're accusing and bullying behind a mask. Well Jizzy take this and I will find you and I will rip your mask off with your head still attached 🖕🏼
Sending love @TillyLou and anyone else who needs it ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Omggggg @RosieJo 😭😍😍

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT.... it's tiiiimeee 😍 Just popped on on break l. I probably wouldn't catch you. Have a bloody ball of a weekend. Honestly what a Mother you are, this will be a core memory for you and your girl 💖 you've grafted your tits off therefore deserve it 👏🏼❤️ Can't wait for your thoughts. I'll be manifesting your surprise songs although I'm not sure what they are haha.

Have a wonderful time and stay safe 💗💗💗
😍 👢👢 🎸 💖 🎤 1️⃣3️⃣ 🌟 🐈‍⬛ 💃 🥳

On the bus now home! OMG! The best couple of days. So good for the soul! Taylor was unreal and I bawled crying both nights at enchanted but I'm not ashamed at all lol and we got this love and ours last night as a couple of the secret songs and my heart just burst! 🩷 I was so delighted! People were stopping us complimenting our outfits both nights so my daughter was buzzing lol altogether an unreal time was had! The depression is hitting already! 😭 only thing I will say is that I hope she goes back to arena tours again cause stadiums just aren't as personal! Paramore were unreal aswell! I've no voice left and my girls dosed from screaming lol so baths and Chinese when we get home! Hope you're well 🩷🩷🩷🩷

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

Sorry be so absent off this thread - hope everyone ok.

Tilly - will be go to family counselling? An opportunity to all connect and find compromises on communication and boundaries and least then if nothing works or he refuses counselling - then you walk away knowing you tried everything to make it work.

Whatever you decide to do just know your worth and kids worth and that is a nice relaxed calming household - a shouty household isn’t nice and isn’t nice for anyone to feel they have to walk on eggshells.

Sending you lots of love and hugs.

My evening has been eventful 🙄.

Long story short but there a woman that I had fell out with after her dog nipped at my daughter outside school and she blamed my daughter and lied about a lot of things - we had a toxic friendship and no longer speak.

She then started to talk negatively about another friend child and today we saw then at a local summer fair at the park.

My other friend daughter was talking to my daughter about something and on walking pass said the word “weirdo” about a programme they had watched.

Anyhow the mother thought they were talking her daughter a weirdo and as we were in the shop as left the park and were nipping to shop on way home - her boyfriend stood outside the shop waiting for us 🙄.

When we left the shop he started to hurl abuse called me a gobshite, told me to do off after I told him to go away and not try and intimidate women and children - he then said he had recorded the whole conversation which is good because it will show him harassing us and us telling him to go away - well I did say do off a few times when he started to walk alongside me and blocking me.

Then the woman got involved and started messaging my friend telling us to watch our back - not that age means anything but we all in our 40s I mean it is just pathetic at this point!

It did make me giggle though and I am sure she will playing the recording and making up her own narrative.

Home now, made tea for the kids and now watching the footie before hubby finishes work.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xx