Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
I am going to stop myself from replying to any more messages on here tonight as I'm trying my best to learn to deal with things better and not when I read things that I don't agree with...jumping straight on.
I think a lot of it is going to be agree to disagree based on what I've read. I cant see me coming back on the thread so it doesn't really apply to me. A line has been crossed where it wud be impossible for me to return and would be detrimental for me and if ppl were honest they would be happy with that decision.
I've kept it short...ish... long posts are clearly not something others appreciate but it's on here, and I am allowed to unless there is a rule here too...

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone can write on here and it's freedom of speech for everyone but if u comment on here...please can it be kept on here without making reference to it on the other thread as that inevitably will bring it up again on there and also encourage others over to read and it start on here too. This is kind of my safe space atm. If it goes how i suspect...I will leave here too..unless that's what people actually want...

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone can write on here and it's freedom of speech for everyone but if u comment on here...please can it be kept on here without making reference to it on the other thread as that inevitably will bring it up again on there and also encourage others over to read and it start on here too. This is kind of my safe space atm. If it goes how i suspect...I will leave here too..unless that's what people actually want...
I simply said I was taking a break? And stated a post was well written nosey and I’m allowed to do that. I’m exhausted with all this back and forth and like you I also have my own stuff to deal with on top of this.
Seems it’s freedom of speech apart from when it’s me saying I need a break.
Wow

Edit to say it also isn’t starting anything over there it has been mentioned throughout today and I simply was saying I need a break like I’ve said here and there.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I am going to stop myself from replying to any more messages on here tonight as I'm trying my best to learn to deal with things better and not when I read things that I don't agree with...jumping straight on.
I think a lot of it is going to be agree to disagree based on what I've read. I cant see me coming back on the thread so it doesn't really apply to me. A line has been crossed where it wud be impossible for me to return and would be detrimental for me and if ppl were honest they would be happy with that decision.
I've kept it short...ish... long posts are clearly not something others appreciate but it's on here, and I am allowed to unless there is a rule here too...

It’s never going to be resolved if you cannot even read an innocent sentence as it’s clearly intended - me saying you write long posts was in no way a negative, I even ended the sentence that’s how you post and that’s ok. And it truly is. I’d never take issue with the length of someone’s post.

There is no way back for us two, I’m sure we can agree there, we are not each others cup of tea and that’s absolutely fine. And it’s easy to resolve as there is an ignore function if that helps and I’ve said I’m happy to come out of the A thread if that’s easier. You’ve had a lot of love shown to you in that thread so maybe that’s a little bit of food for thought and I’m positive your absence would be felt. I just felt I needed to have my say if we were to put it to bed.

And I’ve acknowledged and respected that this thread is used as a safe space but no one from the other thread that’s not involved here wants to be involved so no one will wade in. The one thing I think we all just want it to be put to bed as it’s not doing anyone any good.

Mar 8, 2024
@RosieJo and @Standupifyouhateaimee thought i would reply to u both in one for this as no point writing same update twice.
Glad your training was good and worth it. Makes a big difference when u are passionate about something and u feel it will benefit u...and patients.

Are you ok twinnie?

I didn't sleep either...well for short periods and kept sitting up. Also hot and busy head. It was hard getting up this morning and I blame this on not realising until lunchtime I had forgot to put a bloody bra on! Very random 🤦‍♀️🤣 not sure why other than not being with it. I came home and asked my daughter...can u tell what's different about me..her reply...ur tits are saggy! Made me laugh tbh and thought...Well at least she notices me.

If I'm honest...which i always am... i have an overwhelming feeling of sadness about the whole thing. I obv had my part to play but other than feeling bad if I upset some, I still feel a lot of that was unnecessary and mean from the offset. Maybe coming from someone more familiar to me and later on in a less blunt fashion...i think i would have took it much better. I've taken advice off here. For a start i left that toxic relationship which a few of you told me I should do. It was the right advice but inside i struggled at times with my feelings but alot put it in perspective for me and I valued that.

I have tried not to go over to the other thread but wud be lying if I said I hadn't. It's partly out of habit and to see A pics and videos (which i no longer can anyway) but also cuz I'm a t and rubbing salt in my wounds.All it's done is made me feel more hurt tbh. I know they are mentioning this thread and ppl talking about the situation but they are also talking about me indirectly and not in a positive way about the situation that occurred.😔

Clearly everyone believes im just a nutcase and am 💯 to blame. I take part blame for my emotive and harsh reactions if thats what they were but I have apologised for that many times including the person in question. I never did see the apology from them but its irrelevant now.

I do believe that some are valued more than others and I know many have said this isn't the case and don't like it being said but it's prob cuz they are included in the 'popular ones' so wudnt see it/affect them directly. There are lots of watchers on there who prob dont want to comment..get that! but it's sad if some are indirectly or directly feel less included. It's like being in the 'it crowd at school' or not.
I actually didn't mean any offence to anyone when i said about not trusting what ppl have said to me if they liked that horrible reply i got (and it was horrid..anyone should have seen that and stood up..apart from Rosie) i was hurt and confused ppl cud or wud like or even love that post. It was vile. One of the ppl I offended..i actually really liked and was more hurt from.

I stand by what i say when no one likes to hear others talking about them..myself included but its goes both ways and it has continued in a detrimental way about me and what happened. I haven't been specific about names really but if u think it's about u.. it is kind of thing. I don't feel there is any guilt or remorse from anyone over there for their words..ones I thought gave a s about me (I'm a deluded t)

What I will say is I did jump on Lurkey and let it all out to her how I felt. Not about her but the poster. I did prob take it out on her and that was wrong and i said sorry and meant it. If you see this Lurkey then that's my genuine thoughts.
Im my head..at the time in particular, I feel you immediately jumped to the defence of the other user and continued that defence and i felt devalued at the time I was replying so my responses prob gave u the hard time which isn’t fair but I feel it wasn't fair playing down how I felt
when at that time u didn't know which TT I was referring to. That other post stood out differently and it shocked me. My irrational head was saying my family will see it and ppl only care about telling me it's my fault.(which I accept is the truth)
I've always supported and looked out for you Lurkey. If someone did or say anything that bothered or upset u..i wud not think of invalidating how u were feeling and jumping to other users defence. I wud prob come on later and comment something which I often did. I never jumped on the person who may hv done it either.....

It's not childish to say how hurt u are by things or to have your say or continue to do so.

None of that crap had happened with me before on there. Does that not count for something. I've never been horrible to anyone or not included them. If I have been..then I'm mortified.

I feel if that poster hadn't have swept in with their original blunt and insensitive reply to my post then none of this wud have happened. I wudnt have been so triggered and worked up. So when Lurkey started replying to me..there was no talking to me...from anyone really. I was calming down a little and had apologised and then that completely unnecessary reply came in and blew me away. Would anyone else liked to have been in the receiving end of that?
Whether I was complicit I'm the whole thing or not...it really has hurt and upset me..deeply. i feel betrayed and now mocked and my situation discussed openly in a derogatory way. Being in the midst of it and it not affecting any of them..they won't see the issue but it fing hurts!
I said before...it was the group I didn't know I needed. 🥹

Also to mock the way myself and twinnie sign off from each other is testament to the mean person they are. Nothing and I mean nothing was caring about that original response to me whether they are deluded or convinced themself and others that it was. Admitted they are blunt and it may have come across blunt and others said as much but that was all forgotten and retracted...how genuine or credible is that user then...

The first part about not giving the TT user the satisfaction of reacting...I got and accepted...the blunt part after was unnecessary at that moment imo.
Actually.. i do believe I mentioned in my original post which post had upset me and why.

End of the day...I accept have shared too much specific detail from my personal life on here and agree that is my fault.
Ive admitted I get anxious, catastrophise, overthink, emotionally react etc...I've been like that from the offset and u hv all seen that. Suddenly I'm the worst person in the world and my apologies, worries, feelings and trust doesn't matter anymore.

Anyway ive said enough but it all comes from the heart. I'm honest and care too much and am ashamed for my part in the saga but I'm not a horrible person! That's not what's keeping me up all night and staying I'm my mind..it's the hurt, disappointment and the fact that so many of them believe I am this bad nutjob.

Sorry for the length... skip all that doesn't apply (prob most lol)

I appreciate u both for checking in on me and i hope u both are OK too and everyone else i may have upset or changed their view on me or got caught up in it..(sorry again to Rosie)

❤️ xx

Edit..had no idea it was that long so no doubt im gonna get stick for that too. Writing out is like therapy for me..always has been though so...
Hey twinnie, I'm ok thank you ❤️

First thing to say is I did laugh at your daughter's response 🤣🤣 but lack of sleep will do things like that to you, but perhaps hang it on the front door before you go to bed tonight 🤣

Ah it's just so sad and I completely feel it has made me view the whole thread differently now. whether people think that's a over reaction, that's fine but to me it just doesn't feel the same. I agree with what you and Rosie have said.
I know both of us have over shared, yes we know we probably shouldn't have but nothing we can do about that now. Like you said it's a bit like therapy and therapy I didn't know I needed.
Also true that you received advice and good advice from here regarding your ex, who knows perhaps you may not have made that decision without it (I'm glad you did!)
You and Rosie are so lovely, caring souls and I have to say a credit to the n💙s. A few of my closest friend's are and I always say I want to be in their care should I ever need it and you and Rosie remind me of them.
Like I said earlier I am not sure if a troll life is for me/us although that being said I still want to see A and V downfall but that's because they are both vile, deceitful, manipulative, compulsive bullshitters, thieving, selfish (God this could go on 🤣 ) but they are just not nice humans at all.
I've never liked people who go through life fing over other people to get what they want and that's those 2 to a tee.
I know being an over thinker is such a headache, literally! I think that's why I knew how upset all this was for you. It's not a nice head space when there is any friction of any form be that in real life or here. I guess if you don't get it you are lucky (if that's the right term to use)

Talking of headaches I have a whopper probably not drunk enough water.

I've got sky crime on, puffing on my vape whilst cuddling the dog 🐕 and quite possibly you could be doing the same 🤣

Just to bring a bit of humor, I read lurkey reply and 2 things stood out.....I've never heard her use the word t before 🤣
And also liked the shortened version of my user name ....stand ups 🤣🤣🤣
So thanks for that lurkey 😁

Anyhow hope you sleep better twinnie 🤞 and don't forget your bra 😁🤣
Night love ya xx ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey twinnie, I'm ok thank you ❤️

First thing to say is I did laugh at your daughter's response 🤣🤣 but lack of sleep will do things like that to you, but perhaps hang it on the front door before you go to bed tonight 🤣

Ah it's just so sad and I completely feel it has made me view the whole thread differently now. whether people think that's a over reaction, that's fine but to me it just doesn't feel the same. I agree with what you and Rosie have said.
I know both of us have over shared, yes we know we probably shouldn't have but nothing we can do about that now. Like you said it's a bit like therapy and therapy I didn't know I needed.
Also true that you received advice and good advice from here regarding your ex, who knows perhaps you may not have made that decision without it (I'm glad you did!)
You and Rosie are so lovely, caring souls and I have to say a credit to the n💙s. A few of my closest friend's are and I always say I want to be in their care should I ever need it and you and Rosie remind me of them.
Like I said earlier I am not sure if a troll life is for me/us although that being said I still want to see A and V downfall but that's because they are both vile, deceitful, manipulative, compulsive bullshitters, thieving, selfish (God this could go on 🤣 ) but they are just not nice humans at all.
I've never liked people who go through life fing over other people to get what they want and that's those 2 to a tee.
I know being an over thinker is such a headache, literally! I think that's why I knew how upset all this was for you. It's not a nice head space when there is any friction of any form be that in real life or here. I guess if you don't get it you are lucky (if that's the right term to use)

Talking of headaches I have a whopper probably not drunk enough water.

I've got sky crime on, puffing on my vape whilst cuddling the dog 🐕 and quite possibly you could be doing the same 🤣

Just to bring a bit of humor, I read lurkey reply and 2 things stood out.....I've never heard her use the word t before 🤣
And also liked the shortened version of my user name ....stand ups 🤣🤣🤣
So thanks for that lurkey 😁

Anyhow hope you sleep better twinnie 🤞 and don't forget your bra 😁🤣
Night love ya xx ❤️
Haha that’s funny I say t a lot in my day to day life one of my favourite words!
And glad you liked the shortened version
I’m not getting into what’s just happened and the views you’ve shared, as I’m mentally drained with it and I feel I can’t do right for doing wrong right now and that’s nothing personal ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
This is part of my mandatory training, we do the 2 days refresher yearly. It's interesting when there's new stuff but the holds and wrestling is all the same. But it's good to refresh cause we don't use all the holds and there can come a time they would need used. No I don't think troll life is for us especially if you mean that little when you leave. But heyho I'd rather be who I am and care about people. God bless you hearing this accent 😂😂 one of my best friends is Scottish and even she sometimes finds it hard to tell what we are saying here 😂😂😂😂 Aimees boring as sin, how the hell she makes a living us really beyond me. That view!! I thought the same. She does it all the time and it's like eh? Lol but then where I live I'm used to really beautiful scenery so maybe I'm spoiled lol but nah Aimee it's tops of houses and the sky is barely blue lol
I fell asleep not long after messaging you, I'm in the midst of a flare up so exhausted, in pain and the rest constantly lol but ill get there. Just had food and probably head back to bed soon again!

Haha I do I love the accent and always find myself saying wee after I've been in her company. She took me there in March for my big birthday and yes the scenery is beautiful 😍😍 I always wanted to go as I have a fascination the 🚢

I thought of you earlier actually watching the news, as saw Taylor is heading back to Wembley and they were saying not to go without a ticket as apparently you get Tay- gators 🤣

I hope you felt a bit better after your sleep and sorry to hear you're in the middle of a flare up. Hope you manage to sleep better tonight too.
Night ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I can't reply cause I hit ignore yesterday so I can't see what's been said nor do I want to tbh. I won't be returning to the group as I feel the same. I think everyone has been quite clear in the way things have gone down how they feel about others and that's absolutely fine. Going back now I wouldn't think of others the same way now either so it's best I just read on tattle maybe and I may actually just delete my account here altogether. We will see. Off to sleep, more training in the morning 😭❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Haha I do I love the accent and always find myself saying wee after I've been in her company. She took me there in March for my big birthday and yes the scenery is beautiful 😍😍 I always wanted to go as I have a fascination the 🚢

I thought of you earlier actually watching the news, as saw Taylor is heading back to Wembley and they were saying not to go without a ticket as apparently you get Tay- gators 🤣

I hope you felt a bit better after your sleep and sorry to hear you're in the middle of a flare up. Hope you manage to sleep better tonight too.
Night ❤️
I think it's mostly us ourselves that cringe at our accents lol people point out sayings and then when I say them back to myself I think that actually makes no sense but it makes sense to us 😂

I'd love to go the Taylor again but God she's cost me an absolute bomb this year lol that and this whole security thing I'd probably be a bit apprehensive as its such a massive crowd. Aye that's what people standing outside are called tay-gaters 😂😂

Naw I woke up with my head feeling worse so I've popped painkillers, eaten. Drank water and now I'm laid with the dog on my bed and she's just hitting me for attention but I've told her now it's sleep time so she will scooch down my back soon and be snoring before me lol night night ❤️ sleep well.

Mar 8, 2024
I will reply to everyone some time tomorrow. Believe it or not I actually don't want to argue.
The only thing I will say now is u don't need to leave the group on my account.

I was trying to force myself asleep but cudnt switch off.
Then my daughter came in saying please get this massive spider. It had disappeared and I said u being dramatic?...How actually big was it? Reply...tarantula size!
I found it hiding in her hoody sleeve and she was right...never seen one so big. I screamed so loud I have a sore throat. Surprised neighbour didn't come round it was that bad. Dog is distressed as worried what was going on. Cats are not doing their job so they are now on report card....
Can I join the headache club 😫

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Omg.. I've actually welled up reading that! 🥹❤️
I've not ever read anything so real and accurate.
Spot on...it touched deep. Don't care who mocks me for feeling or saying that.
Some people think we blame everything on our pasts and trauma or even make it up...wish I was. None of us asked for what we went through. If anyone lies about going thru it...that's awful!
I had a therapist say to me once...it must be exhausting being in your head at times. She was so right.
After my specialist trauma therapy she gave me a letter she wrote me. I wish I could share it as it was so beautiful and meant so much. She knew how hard I was on myself and said she never forgot that one of the first things I did was apologise saying...you have your work cut out with me..sorry in advance... I was half joking really. However... I do usually say stuff I think ppl may be thinking as it's like self preservation if I say it and own it.
I will never forget her. What I will say is because of what I was living thru with this recent ex...he dominated the sessions as he was affecting me so much. I femt resentful he 'stole' that time.
Oh dear...I'm over sharing again..hopefully not identifiable info tho 🤦‍♀️

I know u say I dont hv to say sorry..but it was because of me and what went down..u felt u had to say something and speak out. I am grateful though..truly.

I like to think I give the people I work with the same commitment and make and difference to their lives as you do...just in a different way...
I have quite an unusual/specialist role but that's all I'm saying.
❤️
I can 100% vouch for it being exhausting. I am the exact same and my therapist said the same to me 😂 some people I work with have never experienced anxiety nor do they have the voice in their head that's constantly at them and I be like "and what's that like?" It must be heaven lol like they literally don't hesitate in doing things where I'd have every potential outcome in my head worked out and plans of action against them lol you seriously don't need to be sorry, I spoke out because it was the right thing to do, nobody should be stood alone with no support. Now have a good night's sleep, tomorrow's a new day and hopefully it's even brighter ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I think it's mostly us ourselves that cringe at our accents lol people point out sayings and then when I say them back to myself I think that actually makes no sense but it makes sense to us 😂

I'd love to go the Taylor again but God she's cost me an absolute bomb this year lol that and this whole security thing I'd probably be a bit apprehensive as its such a massive crowd. Aye that's what people standing outside are called tay-gaters 😂😂

Naw I woke up with my head feeling worse so I've popped painkillers, eaten. Drank water and now I'm laid with the dog on my bed and she's just hitting me for attention but I've told her now it's sleep time so she will scooch down my back soon and be snoring before me lol night night ❤️ sleep well.
Haha. I have known my friend for over 30yrs so I guess that helps.

I'm not a swiftie as such but I do love her as she is such a lovely person and other rich stars could take a leaf out of her book. I love her older music more....perhaps I can go and do some tay-gating myself 😁

I also have my boy on my bed panting away, it's so hot for them at the moment isn't it.
Anyway hope the headache eases, I'm off to do the same for mine.
Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I will reply to everyone some time tomorrow. Believe it or not I actually don't want to argue.
The only thing I will say now is u don't need to leave the group on my account.

I was trying to force myself asleep but cudnt switch off.
Then my daughter came in saying please get this massive spider. It had disappeared and I said u being dramatic?...How actually big was it? Reply...tarantula size!
I found it hiding in her hoody sleeve and she was right...never seen one so big. I screamed so loud I have a sore throat. Surprised neighbour didn't come round it was that bad. Dog is distressed as worried what was going on. Cats are not doing their job so they are now on report card....
Can I join the headache club 😫
I concur on anyone leaving the group. At this point we arent even there anymore and now it wont make a difference anyway. Plus nobody should have to leave the group because of anyone else. I left for self preservation. Taking myself out of situations that don't feel comfortable or safe anymore.

I woke the other morning with a pile of what's app messages from my daughter, r u awake, there's a spider, mammy it's massive, omg naw, omg the cats got it....her cat constantly kills spiders, flys, moths, daddy long legs. And I feel bad cause I don't like killing any living creature at all. But she helped my wee girl sleep 🙈 bad egg lol oh no have you a headache to? 😞

Mar 8, 2024
I concur on anyone leaving the group. At this point we arent even there anymore and now it wont make a difference anyway. Plus nobody should have to leave the group because of anyone else. I left for self preservation. Taking myself out of situations that don't feel comfortable or safe anymore.

I woke the other morning with a pile of what's app messages from my daughter, r u awake, there's a spider, mammy it's massive, omg naw, omg the cats got it....her cat constantly kills spiders, flys, moths, daddy long legs. And I feel bad cause I don't like killing any living creature at all. But she helped my wee girl sleep 🙈 bad egg lol oh no have you a headache to? 😞

My 17yr old son does the exact same to me, comes in screeching 🤣🤣I also do not like killing any living creature so I have to get it (sometimes in my hands 😳)and let it out the window...no doubt just to run back in 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good evening ladies, can I just say all of you that have decided to leave the Aimee chat will be missed. I liked chatting with all of you🙁I wasn’t aware people felt like some were more friendly to others.
I understand why you are all upset, but personally since I offended people unintentionally I just ignore if something annoys me and since Jo, I stopped jumping in defending people because I found it got even more aggro and the issue would take longer to settle down. I leave it up those directly involved and scroll on or ignore If I find someone annoying or disagree with them.
I really hope you all come back and if not I will catch up with what you’re up to over here.
Sending love to all of you 😘😘😘😘

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good evening ladies, can I just say all of you that have decided to leave the Aimee chat will be missed. I liked chatting with all of you🙁I wasn’t aware people felt like some were more friendly to others.
I understand why you are all upset, but personally since I offended people unintentionally I just ignore if something annoys me and since Jo, I stopped jumping in defending people because I found it got even more aggro and the issue would take longer to settle down. I leave it up those directly involved and scroll on or ignore If I find someone annoying or disagree with them.
I really hope you all come back and if not I will catch up with what you’re up to over here.
Sending love to all of you 😘😘😘😘
Hey Missy! Thankyou for leaving a message, it actually does mean alot. I understand why people don't jump in, I just couldn't ignore it when I seen how upset she was getting at the time. For now I feel better not being in the group but thankyou. Maybe someday xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hey Missy! Thankyou for leaving a message, it actually does mean alot. I understand why people don't jump in, I just couldn't ignore it when I seen how upset she was getting at the time. For now I feel better not being in the group but thankyou. Maybe someday xx
Well I hope so and same for @noseyneighbour. Have some time away from it and just come back if you feel like it. It will all settle and I’m sure everyone wants to forget it now and you’ll be welcomed back even if you think otherwise. Everyone is welcome there ❤️❤️❤️❤️