James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Clearly not a lair or I wouldn’t be replying now would I… I’d be locked up 🤔 but the difference is the police are fully aware of what’s up with me so guess you failed again… in regards to where I am has do all to do with any off you! Your sources are that good they told you I’m straight lmao! Carry on trolling me, I’m going nowhere I’ll be back when I’m ready but right now I'm putting my health first! Im blocking this app now you are seriously boring the do out of me! You may now where u live, you may know my past, you may even know my family members I don’t give a s! One thing I can assure you is you know do all about my health so continue with your sad little group and when I'm next I'm live feel free to troll me my MOD will be waiting ready to block 👋 ps, as for wig head she knows do all, I never trusted her anyways so she new do all she was just someone to go away with for a few days… and just a disclaimer she left on here own accord I wasn’t even at the hotel at the time lol

Good bye! Enjoy trying to bully me! And why do you also ask about Mary?

Listen mate, we all know you have mental health issues and quite frankly need fing sectioning. But thats not an excuse for the lies and your behaviour. VILE

Nov 10, 2023
Who did you speak to aye Jo? Molly? Barry? Oh please do tell
Ignoring me won’t make me go away you know. I’ve seen all of you….unfortunately

Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
If that’s was my family, friend or neighbours they’d have worse things to say about me than that 😂😂😂 ffs keep talking to them they know me so so well