James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

polly042

Jun 15, 2024
Manchester
I was so invested in his sad story (always thought he was ugly btw)but I remember watching a live with him & he was so rude,aggressive & to be frank actually a vile person so I started questioning him guess how that turned out??
Never have I despised someone so much in my life
James unblock me you ugly fat lying fwit I’m not hiding behind a profile I’ve got the same profile name on all of my social media apps you cokehead cretin
Bring it on & I guarantee you I am so much more eloquent & educated than you

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I was so invested in his sad story (always thought he was ugly btw)but I remember watching a live with him & he was so rude,aggressive & to be frank actually a vile person so I started questioning him guess how that turned out??
Never have I despised someone so much in my life
James unblock me you ugly fat lying fwit I’m not hiding behind a profile I’ve got the same profile name on all of my social media apps you cokehead cretin
Bring it on & I guarantee you I am so much more eloquent & educated than you
Well said 👏

I think we were all taken in at the beginning by his 'journey'.

I was and still am battling cancer and I don't use the word 'battle' lightly because do me, it's hard. Unfortunately I'm a stage 4er so for me it's quality over quantity but to see this sad excuse for a human blatantly lie about having cancer in multiple organs of his body then to 6 months later having a miraculous recovery makes me sick to my stomach!

It's lie after lie after lie but fortunately we have some amazing people on here and as a community we all get to call out his deplorable behaviour.

His time will come, he WILL be held responsible for his behaviour and the more we can expose him to the absurd world of TT by way of the exposed pages, the police, the newspapers and other authorities the better.

Unfortunately he will never unblock you and have a decent, adult conversation with you because he knows he doesn't have the intelligence, the knowledge or the excuses to back up his lies where as we will always show proof of his lies and slowly, slowly his sheep will come to their senses and see what we all see.

This page absolutely infuriates him, we know he is reading it constantly because he references it in his TT posts although he says he doesn't 🙈

He is consumed by 'the trolls' because we are his downfall and the harder he tries to dig himself out of the very deep, dark hole he has dug for himself the deeper and darker it gets for him.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I always knew he was a scammer having been aware of him on the gay scene . He has a truly awful reputation and has for many many years . Literally everyone gives him a very wide birth . Dramatic …. Needy … emotionally unstable / abusive & not to be trusted #liar . Basically known far and wide as a t .

He’s one of the only gay men I know who can enter a gay bar / club and get totally ignored by all .

I remember first seeing him on TikTok from his hospital bed and thinking “what now”

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
what does it mean when you have max 120 in your live and only 800 likes …

Ya live is full of haters 😂

And the likes ONLY go up when he ain’t on cam ? Watching and liking ya own live??? 😂

BUT please keep coming live . Watching your downfall is our guilty pleasure 🙌

Says he’s in Spain and it’s 37 degrees ….. the highest temp in Spain today was 27 🤔😂

Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
what does it mean when you have max 120 in your live and only 800 likes …

Ya live is full of haters 😂

And the likes ONLY go up when he ain’t on cam ? Watching and liking ya own live??? 😂

BUT please keep coming live . Watching your downfall is our guilty pleasure 🙌

Says he’s in Spain and it’s 37 degrees ….. the highest temp in Spain today was 27 🤔😂
What a numpty.
Silly boy James, can't even lie accurately 🤣

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Ok so let me guess this right:

*He's in a private apartment, only him there so pool to themselves, but he also spoke to another man staying at the same 'Hotel'

*All the trolls have been served with restraining orders (I'm sure he said the same last time he went live coked up)

*There was someone else in the other room who apparently was getting dressed for 45 minutes and when he spoke to them, you couldn't hear thier voice replying

*Tiktok bought him this holiday

*His chrons ops scars are now his 'Cancer' scars.

*He said he wasn't on this sniff yet his pupils were the size of the moon

*Everyone in the chat was 'so happy' for him (absolute morans deserve to be brought down with him)

I'm still sat here in shock at what I just watched

Just gunna head back and watch the screen recording 🫠

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Oh James …… what a mess you were last night …

Went out at 1120 pm with Gemma ? Who’s apparently a mate from school 🤔

How come you was back at the one bed apartment at 1220 ? We know it’s an apartment as you showed us around earlier 🤔

We also know the pool is shared by your whole hotel as you showed us down the path to it ? Remember ? 🤡

Didn’t you make a show of yourself dancing on the kitchen island with ya chippy tits our whilst literally hanging off the lights 🤡

Saying “look miss red is in my live she can piss off”

LOL we can see exactly who is in your live . And why would she be there ? It’s the same as your comments of “I’m gonna be all over the FYP tomorrow “ neither the FYP or Miss Red even know who you are 🤡

How come you was then alone at 1230 ? Staggering along the street . Not sure what you was trying to pay the lads to do “if ya over 18 I’ll give you £100 for ?? They obviously said no as you continued your embarrassing dance / stagger along the road …..🤡

Then you said “look the police” and your live ended ???

PLEASE tell us you got arrested for drunken affray 🤞 & ideally caught with the drugs you had clearly taken 🤡

One thing I do know is whoever you went on holiday with is probably regretting their choice of agreeing to go with such a drunken mess of a man who couldn’t be anymore annoying if he tried .

I hope today after all the noise complaints last night you get kicked out .

#embarrassing #loser #clown 🤡

Let’s see if Angela flys over today ……

Do you remember literally insisting you would fly her over ?

My prediction - she won’t be joining you 🤡

Wish I could have stayed awake to see if you came back on after “look the police”

BUT the second hand embarrassment was way too strong so I went to sleep 😂

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
england
Oh James …… what a mess you were last night …

Went out at 1120 pm with Gemma ? Who’s apparently a mate from school 🤔

How come you was back at the one bed apartment at 1220 ? We know it’s an apartment as you showed us around earlier 🤔

We also know the pool is shared by your whole hotel as you showed us down the path to it ? Remember ? 🤡

Didn’t you make a show of yourself dancing on the kitchen island with ya chippy tits our whilst literally hanging off the lights 🤡

Saying “look miss red is in my live she can piss off”

LOL we can see exactly who is in your live . And why would she be there ? It’s the same as your comments of “I’m gonna be all over the FYP tomorrow “ neither the FYP or Miss Red even know who you are 🤡

How come you was then alone at 1230 ? Staggering along the street . Not sure what you was trying to pay the lads to do “if ya over 18 I’ll give you £100 for ?? They obviously said no as you continued your embarrassing dance / stagger along the road …..🤡

Then you said “look the police” and your live ended ???

PLEASE tell us you got arrested for drunken affray 🤞 & ideally caught with the drugs you had clearly taken 🤡

One thing I do know is whoever you went on holiday with is probably regretting their choice of agreeing to go with such a drunken mess of a man who couldn’t be anymore annoying if he tried .

I hope today after all the noise complaints last night you get kicked out .

#embarrassing #loser #clown 🤡

Let’s see if Angela flys over today ……

Do you remember literally insisting you would fly her over ?

My prediction - she won’t be joining you 🤡

Wish I could have stayed awake to see if you came back on after “look the police”

BUT the second hand embarrassment was way too strong so I went to sleep 😂
It was a MESS wasn’t it? I couldn’t take the embarrassment anyone and had to leave 🤣.

Christ whoever is with him must really be questioning their life choices right now! Although, at least they got a free, TikTok paid holiday hahahaha.

I was physically cringing!

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Ok so let me guess this right:

*He's in a private apartment, only him there so pool to themselves, but he also spoke to another man staying at the same 'Hotel'

*All the trolls have been served with restraining orders (I'm sure he said the same last time he went live coked up)

*There was someone else in the other room who apparently was getting dressed for 45 minutes and when he spoke to them, you couldn't hear thier voice replying

*Tiktok bought him this holiday

*His chrons ops scars are now his 'Cancer' scars.

*He said he wasn't on this sniff yet his pupils were the size of the moon

*Everyone in the chat was 'so happy' for him (absolute morans deserve to be brought down with him)

I'm still sat here in shock at what I just watched

Just gunna head back and watch the screen recording 🫠
Gutted i missed this, can you post some of the recording 😂😂😂