James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Alone time ?

Where’s his mate gone ? Gemma , ya mate from school ? Hope you didn’t treat her terribly last like the last poor woman who stupidly went away with you 🤔

Isn’t Alison flying over today ? Ain’t she gone .. I’m shocked 🤡

Ps James - glad you kept your top on in the pool . People defo don’t need to see ya chippy tits flapping around whilst they are trying to chill . Hearing you is bad enough without making them see that 😘

Ps I’m glad you’ve decided to stop caring what we think … hopefully you’ll be able to keep us out your head and stop speaking about us when live .

I bet ya can’t 🤡
Caring about what we think, he says that all the time and then continues to post about his trolls. Till next time james 🤣

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
He went live again, only got 8 viewers the whole live. He turned it off without even saying bye.

Laughing at 'chippy tits' the whole time he was dancing and his titties were jiggling around 🤣🤣🤣
I think this is the only live I saw . In front of a neon sign ? Yeah I could see the chippy tits kinda hanging / moving to the music . Even in black they ain’t hidden 😂❤️

Only had 8 in and we were two of them 😂🤡

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
Jimmy stop writing fake emails and sending them to people as the solicitor can do anything about comment cafe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ive never laughed so much until this morning no wonder you put your bin in and jumped on a plane i wonder why 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your a fat wank nothing more for it but when you do a letter make it make sense please 🤣😭😭😭 send me one next 🙏🏼
Really? 😂😂 that I have to see!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He went live again, only got 8 viewers the whole live. He turned it off without even saying bye.

Laughing at 'chippy tits' the whole time he was dancing and his titties were jiggling around 🤣🤣🤣
8 viewers eh, is there any point anymore James?
At least 2 of those were from here as well, how embarrassing for you. You're done, may as well just give it up now. Never mind tho, I'm sure Toes will still be there cos she's too thick to realise what's been staring her in the face the whole time.
Talk about dumb and dumber.

Jun 22, 2024
England
Apparently James is going in the box at 10pm??
I find that unlikely but hope he does!
I've just had surgery today so extremely weak but if I wasn't I'd be in the box giving him it 👊

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Apparently James is going in the box at 10pm??
I find that unlikely but hope he does!
I've just had surgery today so extremely weak but if I wasn't I'd be in the box giving him it 👊
He messaged on there earlier saying he had added the creator and messaged her.
You just know he's gonna come up with some bullshit excuse and blame them for him not being able to join.
Hope you have a speedy recovery and ate feeling stronger soon x

Jun 22, 2024
England
He messaged on there earlier saying he had added the creator and messaged her.
You just know he's gonna come up with some bullshit excuse and blame them for him not being able to join.
Hope you have a speedy recovery and ate feeling stronger soon x
Thank you, I'm OK just a wuss 😅

Ah I hadn't seen him message, I'm dipping in and out because right now the majority seems to be centred around that chronickiki girl and I don't really know much about her apart from her seemingly being another tiktok fraud 🙄

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Thank you, I'm OK just a wuss 😅

Ah I hadn't seen him message, I'm dipping in and out because right now the majority seems to be centred around that chronickiki girl and I don't really know much about her apart from her seemingly being another tiktok fraud 🙄
Yeah she's another wrongun tbh. Too many about.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He said he was coming on at 10 and no one else was allowed in the boxes

Demanding much. See you all at 10 for his no arrival 😂
I didn't see that comment! He will use that as an excuse. Who the hell does he think he is? Making demands like helis s don't stink. James you bellend, you're a liar and you've just proved to even more people how full of s you are.

ItsMeMario

Sep 11, 2024
Scotland
Reasons James might come up with for not being able to join the live (his one clear chance to prove his innocence)

1. He stubbed his toe on the end of a sunbed which made him fall into the kiddies pool and land, sea and air rescue tenerife had to he called to rescue him.

2. He found out the cancer had spread to his big thumb (specifically the one he uses to scratch his head with) and he will need a 267 hour op in which they remove his left leg to save him.

3.He was held hostage by a group of 6 year old kids in the hotel and robbed of his curly wurly and monster munch

4. Apparently he never agreed to go live with anyone, yas all trolls and making up more lies and need to give ya heads a wobble, its 2024

What we putting out bets on peeps???