James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Reasons James might come up with for not being able to join the live (his one clear chance to prove his innocence)

1. He stubbed his toe on the end of a sunbed which made him fall into the kiddies pool and land, sea and air rescue tenerife had to he called to rescue him.

2. He found out the cancer had spread to his big thumb (specifically the one he uses to scratch his head with) and he will need a 267 hour op in which they remove his left leg to save him.

3.He was held hostage by a group of 6 year old kids in the hotel and robbed of his curly wurly and monster munch

4. Apparently he never agreed to go live with anyone, yas all trolls and making up more lies and need to give ya heads a wobble, its 2024

What we putting out bets on peeps???
They are all plausible excuses for Jimbo

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
😂😂😂😂😂 some people also have a life today James, maybe she was busy?

Any excuse to block…again.. because your guilty. Must be having a dead good time abroad if your blocking at such specific times hahahahaha

Billy no mates

Attachments

• IMG_2012.png
    IMG_2012.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 105

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Show any proof on your own page James.
you are clearly excited to wipe the look off all our faces, so do it?! Imagine the engagement you’d get. Those 500k followers would lap it up

Also, talk about your actual journey , the chemo you had, how you coped with the side effects, why you had the regime you had (as it was far from typical) these are things that could HELP others - you said at one point you post to help others… you’ve yet to post anything helpful. And when people actually fighting this disease, post to ask you genuine questions so they can help you or are plain curious, you block them. Why? Genuinely, why?
And as I’ve said before , show the proof, not a ‘borrowed’ bell photo, actual proof, and I will post everywhere that we got it wrong. I’ll pay for a sponsored post to apologise and everything.

You think people here are trolls, cards on the table, I’m here because I find your actions hugely triggering and upsetting. My husband is actually dying of the cancer you say you have (well, had) so I KNOW how the process works. Others are in the same or similar situations so also know treatments don’t happen this way.
I have no care for anything else (not minimising others issues , but this is my specific problem with you) someone pretending to have this is disgusting. So clear it up. You HAVE lied, and if you have (had) cancer but exaggerated then own up to that. Apologise. Because let me tell you, you do not want to have stage 4 cancer. You clearly don’t understand how upsetting it is to see you acting this out and accusing people like me of being a troll. I would love to be sat on my backside trolling people on the internet and not watching my husband go through this. Watching my kids see their dad go through this. Watch his parents see their son go through this.

(PS I’d caution against getting blind drunk so close to having so much chemo, your liver will be working really hard as it is, you have had a miraculous journey, don’t waste this amazing recovery and have some respect for all the doctors who broke the rules to get you so many surgeries so close to each other and so many rounds of chemo in such a short time. Your whole body will be desperately recovering and rebuilding. )

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Last night, scrolling through tiktok, I saw an update from someone I follow from the cancer community. A 31 year old brave lady who posted just a very brief update to her journey that she unfortunately had bad ct scan results and that her cancer had spread. She has already been given a very short life expectancy. I have thought about her all morning, cried for her because of how unfair her cards were dealt.

James, no one gives a flying f&#k what you do with your life. No one cares if you can holiday every few months, if you are on the ❄️ every other day or absolutely wasted drunk.

We aren't trolls. 99% of us are either going through cancer or watching a loved one go through it. We are f&!king angry that someone has the audacity to lie that they have it just to get attention/money. But do you know what makes me more angry than your lying, it's how you press that 'live' button, while pissed and ❄️ up, then you LAUGH. You LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH your f%@king fat head off about it all and about us. I physically want to puke when I hear and see you laughing because the disrespect is beyond vile.

There have been times when I've had moments where I have felt sorry for you. But then up you pop on a live and you have absolutely no care for anyone actually going through this.

I actually feel sick writing this because the anger is unmesearable. I'm sorry to anyone who has to watch this cretin continue to do this. I for one will continue to follow, screen record, contact the hotel, whatever it takes until he's been brought down.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Show any proof on your own page James.
you are clearly excited to wipe the look off all our faces, so do it?! Imagine the engagement you’d get. Those 500k followers would lap it up

Also, talk about your actual journey , the chemo you had, how you coped with the side effects, why you had the regime you had (as it was far from typical) these are things that could HELP others - you said at one point you post to help others… you’ve yet to post anything helpful. And when people actually fighting this disease, post to ask you genuine questions so they can help you or are plain curious, you block them. Why? Genuinely, why?
And as I’ve said before , show the proof, not a ‘borrowed’ bell photo, actual proof, and I will post everywhere that we got it wrong. I’ll pay for a sponsored post to apologise and everything.

You think people here are trolls, cards on the table, I’m here because I find your actions hugely triggering and upsetting. My husband is actually dying of the cancer you say you have (well, had) so I KNOW how the process works. Others are in the same or similar situations so also know treatments don’t happen this way.
I have no care for anything else (not minimising others issues , but this is my specific problem with you) someone pretending to have this is disgusting. So clear it up. You HAVE lied, and if you have (had) cancer but exaggerated then own up to that. Apologise. Because let me tell you, you do not want to have stage 4 cancer. You clearly don’t understand how upsetting it is to see you acting this out and accusing people like me of being a troll. I would love to be sat on my backside trolling people on the internet and not watching my husband go through this. Watching my kids see their dad go through this. Watch his parents see their son go through this.

(PS I’d caution against getting blind drunk so close to having so much chemo, your liver will be working really hard as it is, you have had a miraculous journey, don’t waste this amazing recovery and have some respect for all the doctors who broke the rules to get you so many surgeries so close to each other and so many rounds of chemo in such a short time. Your whole body will be desperately recovering and rebuilding. )

this is so heartbreaking to read - I originally came here because I had suspicions based on comments people where making on his live etc and was annoyed at myself cause I donated 20€ to his GFM. But thats nothing to this - I can’t imagine what it must be like to have stage 4 cancer as your reality and trying to deal with that - let alone trying to mind your kids even though your heart is braking knowing what your husband is going through and seeing someone who is lying about the worse thing that’s in your life but also in the back of your mind having that faint hope that maybe he’s telling the truth & maybe his experience could offer hope / help. Im not sure if anyone will agree with this, but I think the only way James will appreciate what he has done by telling these lies is if someone in his life he actually cares about goes through cancer or he himself gets it - I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone I’ve seen my granny and grandad both die from it as a young child but karma works in mysterious ways

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Hi , I've received a lot of emails from people about this man I have responded to as many as possible.

I need Evidence before I speak on someone.

I Have been doing a mini deep dive series on tiktok videos around 3min.

If you have something with evidence reply to me please with the statement eg.

He's lied about...(Etc) Here is ... That proves that point.

No he's said she said. I Will Get on it this afternoon ✌️

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
He’s lied about his cancer surgery - you don’t have tumours removed, a scan the same day, find metastasis and they rush you back to surgery the next day.
A whole team has to sit, cancer treatment ESPECIALLY stage 4, is not instant. It takes weeks. Surgeons do not make these decisions alone.
And no one has another major surgery the day after one unless it is life threatening. Lung mets are not.
Not sure that helps you, but it is fact.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Hi , I've received a lot of emails from people about this man I have responded to as many as possible.

1. He has faked discharged letters. There is proof.
  2. He stole RNLI videos. There is proof.
  3. He has faked solicitor letters. There is proof.
  4. He had a gofundme, and then said there wasn't. There is proof.
  5. He said he had lung cancer, then confused it with liver. There is proof.
  6. He scammed people as a fake landlord. There is proof. He received a suspended sentence.
  7. He has been off his head on live (on the day after chemo) telling people to jump off piers. There is proof.
  8. He pretended to have had a custody battle for a non-existent child. There is proof.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland

Try @jamestheliar2 on TT for a comprehensive timeline.